PROLOGUE

In the bustling city of London, two young hearts beat with the rhythm of life. Adithya, a strikingly handsome man with sharp features and piercing eyes, exuded an air of arrogance with every step he took. He was a man of few words, but his actions spoke volumes about his power and position in society.

On the other hand, Ahaana was a vision of simplicity and beauty. With her cascading curls and doe-like eyes, she captured the attention of all who crossed her path. Her bold and sweet nature was a contradiction in terms, yet she possessed an infectious energy that drew people towards her.

Their paths crossed one day, and from that moment on, their lives changed forever. Despite their opposing personalities, there was an unexplainable attraction between them. They were like two opposite poles of a magnet, drawn towards each other.

As they got to know each other, their differences began to melt away, and their hearts beat as one. Adithya's arrogance gave way to a caring nature that he only showed to those closest to him. Ahaana's ambition was tempered by a sense of calmness that Adithya brought into her life.

However, life is not always kind, and their love faces several challenges along the way. Their hearts break, only to fall in love all over again. They stare down adversity and rise to the challenge, bringing their love to new heights.

Does the old adage, "opposites attract," ring true in matters of love? That is the question at the heart of this story; a story of two hearts that keep beating, breaking, and falling in love, until they realize that they cannot live without each other.

But their journey to love was not without its challenges. It was a rollercoaster ride of craziness, humor and love, and they both had to learn to bend and compromise to make their relationship work.

Until I Met U is the story of two people from different worlds, brought together by fate and bound by love. It is the story of how sometimes, the opposite attracts, and the most unexpected things can lead us to our happily ever after.

This is the endearing tale of Adithya and Ahaana, titled "Until I Met You."