Again Her

Adithya POV

"I said to him, 'You may ask me for any help, Justin'," I reassured him.

"Thank you, sir, but you have already done so much," he replied sincerely.

"Alright, Mrs Bryan, take good care of yourself," I said to Justin's mother.

"I will, Mr Anand," she replied sweetly.

She reminded me of my own mother.

If that dreadful day had never happened, I would be a different person.

I let out a sigh of frustration as I thought about my life.

We bid them goodbye and left the ward.

"We have a meeting today about our hotel project," Ajay whined like a child.

"Thanks to your brown-eyed beauty," I said sarcastically, referring to the same meeting we had to attend on the last day.

"Don't start playing the blame game, or she may come and hit you like a mosquito," Ajay warned playfully but sternly.

Like she have some supernatural pow...

As I tried to complete my sentence, I saw her walking towards me, talking on the phone, oblivious of my presence.

Oh, her again.

Ajay was struck by her beauty. "Isn't she the brown-eyed beauty?" he rubbed his eyes and blinked repeatedly.

I saw a man holding her hand like a child walking with her.

And who is he?

You know!

She collided with me again before I could think.

"Shit," she mumbled, but I heard it clearly.

"Sorry... sorry," she apologised sincerely without glancing at me and started walking.

The man now securely held her by her shoulder and abruptly smacked her head.

I did not like him.

She pouted at him.

Cute... but devilish.

"Is he her boyfriend?" Ajay asked me doubtfully.

Perhaps.

"Is it essential now?" I asked him, but he ignored me and continued admiring them.

"Are you coming with me, or are you continuing your admiring session?" I asked him in annoyance.

"I will come with you, but first, come with me," he said and dragged me to the hospital canteen.

"I am hungry, so let me devour something," he said, trying to find a table, but they were all occupied.

"Okay, we'll go to another restaurant, Ajay. This place isn't suitable," I told him.

But before we could decide, her sweet voice that made me restless reached me again...

Oh, her again...

"Hey, man!" she said enthusiastically, as if we were old friends.

What does she want now?

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have acted like that towards you," she said apologetically.

She must have discovered who I was. That's why she apologised to me.

Now, my imagination was running wild.

I smirked at Ajay, who was astonished by her apology.

I remained silent.

"I just misunderstood that you were the senseless driver of the car. I'm sorry," she continued.

What the hell?

She apologised to Ajay instead of me.

Now, it was Ajay's turn to smirk at me. He smiled at her.

I just wanted to wipe out his grin.

"It's okay, Miss. You didn't have to apologise to me," he genuinely replied.

Yeah, she had to apologise to me.

"So sweet of you, sir," she said, passing her beautiful smile to him that could melt anyone's anger.

That smile wasn't meant for me.

"Your smile should be banned," he said to her with a strange expression.

What?

"What?" she asked doubtfully.

"Because your smile can break so many poor guy's hearts," he said, placing his hand over his chest.

Was he flirting with her?

But his statement was true.

"I've never seen anyone give a compliment in such a poor way," she chuckled at him.

Why was she encouraging him?

"I'm hurt, Ms...?" he asked, questioning her.

Beautiful
.
.
My mind is totally collapsed.

"Ana," she said, shaking his hand.

A sweet name for a bitter person.

"Ajay," he replied, shaking her hand.

They continued their so-called self-introduction session.

I felt like a third wheel for both of them.

I don't have anything to do with their so called introducing session.

So I just staring at them.
.
.
Her

As she spoke, her words flowed effortlessly from her ruby lips, and I was spellbound by her radiance. Her long, luscious tresses cascaded down her back, framing the delicate curve of her neck. The light sparkled in her eyes as she spoke, and I was entranced by her every gesture.

Her porcelain complexion was flawless, and the softness of her skin called out for the touch of one's fingers. The gentle curve of her nose and the perfect arch of her eyebrows framed a face that would be at home on any canvas by the masters.

She didn't even take a glance at me.

"But you are staring at her shamelessly," my mind mocked me.

And it's true though.

Suddenly, someone called her name, 'Ana' interrupting my thoughts.