Author's Note - Writer Reveal

There may be honor among thieves,but there's none in politicians

but there's none in politicians.
— Peter O'Toole

I have been known to write many Author's Notes during my time here on Wattpad, so when the opportunity to begin sharing exclusive behind-the-scenes content with my loyal readers was offered to me, I jumped at the chance!

I chose AMONGST THIEVES because this story has been both a pet project and a thorn in my creative side ever since its first inspirational inception. I know readers love this story— I love this story!— and I know there are many of them who want more content.

Granted, I know that new chapter updates are what's being preferred but I promise you— by me writing these additional behind-the-scenes chapters, I am, in turn, finding my muse to continue writing Maize and Ress story.

But I digress...

What can you expect from the upcoming Writer Reveals?

At this time I have two planned, though more may come should inspiration arise.

First, we'll go behind the scenes of AMONGST THIEVES where I'll discuss inspirations and motivations for a good portion of the first arc of the story. This will include the ideas I had for the story, where character names originated, and why I decided to have certain things happen as they did. I'm sure it goes without saying that if you have not yet read AMONGST THIEVES and do not want to know what's happened, I would suggest reading ahead and coming back. It'll be worth it because...

The second Write Reveal is going to be all about what's to come. I'm going to go pretty in-depth into why it's taken me so long to update, where my outline is headed, and I may even give some hints as to how the story may end and a sneak peek into the next chapter BUT NONE OF THIS WILL BE WITHOUT SPOILER WARNINGS. I do this because I want do want to explain why it has taken me so long to update, and then for those who have been patiently waiting for the next chapter, etc to be rewarded for their patience, and to those who do not mind knowing a look into what's to come. 

As I previously said, there may be more Writer Reveal chapters as time goes on and/or when inspiration hits, but I hope for now this gives a little more insight into my writing process and inspiration where AMONGST THIEVES is concerned.

I hope you enjoy these Reveals, and as always, thank you for reading!