Pursuit (1)

The scene from Jeongin's magic then shifts

The scene from Jeongin's magic then shifts.. telling another incident where that night, the night that Comet Ilios passed, one of the pieces rubbed against the atmosphere but didn't disappear and instead fell and then exploded right on the Illusion Hill. The burst of energy from the falling meteor explosion also rubs against the dimensional portal until the portal opens. The bad news, which opens is a dimensional portal where Mammon is locked up. The demons instantly flew out and rampaged through the Illusory Hill.

The Kitsunes, realizing the danger in their kingdom, fought it out. Unfortunately, their magic is inferior to the Devil's. Many of them were killed. As a Priest of Foxes whose his soul is connected to the Foxes, of course Jeongin can feel what is happening in his kingdom even though he is far away in Chaldene. That's what triggers him into battle mode then abandons his friends that morning.

...............

After the story was told, Jeongin's magic just melted away. Now they already know.. the beginning of the appearance of Mammon to the history of Asteria and Vouna. Stray Kids did not immediately open their voices. Their hearts could somehow feel the pain that Nelchael and Asmodeus were feeling.

"I'm still here instead of in the Hill of Illusions because.. if I get killed, it means the Kitsune clan is extinct.. I'm the one who holds all of their lives.. I created them from fire.. and I led them to when reincarnated.. Foxes will really die after their ninth life.. but if they are killed all at once here it means I don't have Foxes to protect Enn Vassili.. while the life boon from Inari only comes down to me once every 40 months..." Jeongin continued his explanation. He told his friends about his role that he had never told.

".....how long have you lived in this world, Jeongin?" a question that came out of Peter's mouth. Questions that also represent other friends.

"...so.. so long... i've been reincarnated so many times.. I don't even remember how long this was in my life... but this story, Inari is the one who told me.. Mammon was locked up in the Illusory Hill before we clan Kitsune was created.." Jeongin replied with a withered look. One of the big secrets he is now telling his friends.

"... it turns out.. you're really different from us huh.. Jeongin.." Felix looked at Jeongin. He did not expect to see about the history of the two kingdoms that he had never known before.

"How do you know about all that history in detail? I just don't know that far.." Sam said. The Asteria throne holder is indeed diligent in reading his royal history books but what he knows is not as detailed as Jeongin shows through his magic.

"Also your magic.. memory transfer magic.. teleportation magic.. I thought you really can't use it..." said Louis. What he knew, difficult magics equivalent to memory transfer and teleportation were special magic belonging to the Demigod clan.

"... I'm sorry.. but all I can explain to you is only this.. sorry..." Jeongin answered while looking down. He was not allowed to tell further to his friends .. for now.