Chriso Macairi

"Where are they going?" on the way Louis said

"Where are they going?" on the way Louis said. He was curious about the purpose of the deadly sin Devil. Mammon could not speak the language of the world. It would be very difficult to know the ins and outs of them any further.

 It would be very difficult to know the ins and outs of them any further

"I don't know.. if we fly straight from the Illusory Hill.. that means.. Chaldene?!?!" Chris estimated the direction of the kingdom in front of them if they flew straight to the southwest.

"Do they intend to take revenge on the humans?" said Louis where the story about the history of Chaldene, Vouna and Asteria is still etched in his mind.

"I don't know.. I'm not sure.. you didn't realize that we were already flying over Chaldene but they didn't seem to have any intention of landing??" Minho replied. With his keen eyesight, he watched closely how Mammon kept flying straight and neither of them landed on Chaldene's.

".. just in case their goal isn't Chaldene.. if they keep flying straight it means their aim is....." Hesitating to finish his sentence, Felix slowly turned his head towards Sam..

"... Asteria" Sam answered flatly.

Indeed, there is a high possibility that the Devil will return to the place they touched before. A celestial continent that is still floating because of Svika's magic ball where Mammon was the one who created the magic ball. The continent of the sky that had become the devil's nest, which has now become a kingdom where Sam is the holder of the throne at that time.

"...Ruler of Asteria.. Galactical mode.." Sam changed his form. The white wind wrapped the Celestial King until a pair of black wings with shiny feathers revealed its beauty. Not only did he change his form, he also took out the magic spear inherited from the Archangel Nelchael that he now has, Chriso Macairi.

"... Chriso Macairi 18th Style.. Cygnus..." WUUUSSSHHH...... with his galactic moves, Sam flew at an incredible speed. The wind from his move was so strong that it blew away his companions who were flying with the Pegasus.

"SAAAMMMM......!!!!!!!" Peter shouted for Sam who had flown far ahead. He really understood that his friend was worried about his kingdom. But going alone to face dozens of Devils is also not a wise choice.