Confrontation

This book is a work of fiction. read at your own risk.

Will update MWF

01

After years of courtship, the couple married. They were overjoyed to have their first beautiful first-born baby girl.

After four years of marriage, the big challenge hit them.

"Ayaw kong pumasok ka sa politiko. paano kami ng anak mo?" Leni sounds both concerned and irritated. She sat down on their bed because her body was feeling a little tired.

Bongbong knelt in front of his wife and said, "Hindi ko naman kayo pababayaan, you know that." He held her hands and massaged them gently.

She just gave him a sigh. tinanggal niya ang pagkakahawak ni Bongbong sa kanyang kamay at humiga habang nakatalikod sakanyang asawa who was still on his knees. he just tapped her shoulders gently and kissed her nape. 

"I love you, pahinga ka na." he says sweetly to his wife pero hindi pa rin siya nito pinansin. 

Pinilit ni Leni na matulog at ipahiga ang kanyang sarli pero hindi niya ito magawa. she stood up, seeing her husband na papalabas ng kwarto. 

"Sige, you can." she said, she still looks annoyed.

 Bongbong faced her with a smile on his face. he hugged her.

" I promise, you will always be safe and I will make you and Aika proud." he said as he gently brush his wife's hair.

" We will always be proud sayo, natatakot lang ako para sayo and para narin kay Aika. maliit pa lang siya." banggit ni Leni. kita sa mukha niya ang pag-aalala sa anak niya.

"Aika will always be safe, and you.. I will not let anyone touch my family." he assured her as he kissed her forehead.

May 2016.

BBM's team is busy in the recount and contacting other stuffs in which they know can help them.

"Sir, this recount. itigil na-"

"No, We will not unless she talks to me personally." Bongbong says with eagerness.

His stuff can just nod and went back to its sit with a sigh.

Meanwhile in the Leni's Team, they are discussing things regarding BBM too.

"Bakit naman kasi hindi mo na lang siya kausapin personally?" Risa asked Leni with an annoyance towards Bongbong.

" Sa tingin mo, mahaharap ko pa siya the same way as before? after niyang sabihin na mahal pa rin niya ako?" she answered and questioned them back.

"Leni, an advice bilang isang politiko, ipa-sintabi mo muna yang nararamdaman mo. advice lang ha.." Grace said that made Leni think.

"Wala naman akong nararamdaman sakanya, Ama lang siya ng anak ko. thats it." Her voice sounds like more annoyed than usual.

"Yun naman pala, bakit hindi mo kausapin?" Risa sighed after her question.