Aika

Risa is in a coffee shop around Oxford University. she is talking with Leni through Video Chat.

"Baka kung anong sabihin mo kay Aika ha" worried na sabi ni Leni.

"Anong akala mo sa anak mo? 8 years old? Leni, 28 na siya. anong bagay na hindi niya alam? " medyo iritang paalala ni Risa sakanya.

Leni gave her a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Happy talking with her na lang siguro. " bati naman ni Leni na medyo kinakabahan pa rin.

" Thank you, Lens ! " nakangiting sabi na may halong pangaasar kay Leni habang kumakaway.

Dumating naman si Aika sa harap niya pagkatapos niya patayin ang tawag.

"Aika! " nakatayong bati ni Risa sabay beso kay Aika. nakangiti naman si Aika sakanya.

pareho na silang nakaupo.

"ngayon lang kita nakausap. hindi kita nakausap last na uwi mo. sakto namang campaign period kasi. " Dismayadong sabi ni Risa kay Aika.

"Okay lang, Ninang. Hindi rin naman po ako sumasama sa campaign dahil alam mo naman n po." sabi naman ni Aika na medyo malungkot ang tono ng boses.

napansin naman yon ni Risa.

"Kamusta naman ang prof namin?" pangangamusta at pagiiba ni Risa sa usupan.

" Ayos naman ninang, walang pagbabago. " sagot ni Aika na parang hindi siya malungkot kanina. "ikaw po? how's the speech kanina? I wasn't able to watch. I'm sorry" Aika asked and apologized to Risa.

"Nakoo. okay lang. I understand. dama kita." Risa comforted her. " I was so nervous a while ago, that was the first time. you know the feeling? parang wala ako sa sarili kanina. I didn't even know what I did earlier. " she laughs nervously as she tells Aika what happened on her a while ago during her speech at Oxford.

Aika just nodded and laughs with Risa when a lady came near to her.

"Natalia ! " A lady called her by her name in British accent..

Risa just looked at the lady and Aika.

"Oh ! Hello there, Mrs. Bennet. how have you been?" Aika greeted her with a smile in British accent.

" I've been doing great, thanks to you." Mrs. Bennet answered sweetly.

"Thats great. How's Jane? is she on college right now?" Aika asked.

Risa is just adoring how Aika and the lady talked.

"Jane is applying in college now. she's getting Economics as her degree too, just like you. " She answered Aika.

"Thats splendid! I hope I can meet her soon. " Aika sounds surprised and excited.

" Yes. I hope you meet her soon too. " Mrs. Bennet told Aika with a smile. " I apologize for getting into your conversation with a beautiful lady infront of you." She apologized while looking at Risa.

"Oh, its okay. I am enjoying while listening with you." Risa assured her with a smile.

" You know, Natalia helped Jane to get into college. I owe her a lot. " She proudly said to Risa while tapping Aika's hand. " I've gotta go. gotta lot of errands to do." she added.

" Its nice to meet you again, Mrs. Bennet. I hope I can see you with Jane again. Please take care. " Aika sweetly said while standing and holding Mrs. Bennet's hand.