MANDELA CATALOGUE // F L Y N N

> [ " Nothing Is Worth The Risk " ] <NameFlynn Volker

Name
Flynn Volker

Gender/Identification
Bisexual Male

Pronouns
He/Him

Species
Human (formerly)
Alternate (currently)
-----------

Personality
(Before alternated)
Flynn was more of the extrovert when he was more younger, always laid-back and not worried for anything that's happening around him as he knew that perhaps some miracle can happen although it usually just ended in some meaningless announcements and more people being shut inside. Of course this was back then and Flynn was merely a person who adored being around people.

(After alternated)
Flynn changed ever since the incident happened, obviously not as extroverted as he used to be since he is now a alternate. Although he has some violent urges,he never acts on them- instead he tries to find alternative versions to take out his repressed urge for violence such as tea or squishing something. He mostly refuses to talk to others unless he has to as he fears that he might scare them away from him even if he can barely touch them himself.

------

Appearance:
(Before Alternated/Credits: Menhera-kun's creator. I do not own this art nor did I find the artist's name,I will add it once I find it)

(After Alternated)He mostly stayed the same,however his face and hands are completely pitch black with his face showing one cartoonish eye

(After Alternated)
He mostly stayed the same,however his face and hands are completely pitch black with his face showing one cartoonish eye.

Voice claim
Akira Kurusu [ PERSONA 5 ]

------

Backstory (I'll keep it short and simple)
- Flynn was born in the year of [ REDACTED ], Having a normal childhood until he moved out when he was 17 into his own small apartment while also adopting his emotional support cat, Sprinkle who he named based on her obsession with playing with colorful sprinkles. He was on lockdown ever since the alternate incident became more violent though he worried about supplies so Flynn would sometimes roam to the market to get items and food for survival and it worked for a little while until a alternate broke in, Normally he would've called the police during that situation where he and his cat were locked up in the room but he had a gut feeling that they wouldn't help so he didn't call and instead went to face it himself. Events were blurry after he passed out and woke up to slowly realize he's a alternate now.

Extras
- Sprinkle is a ragdoll cat
- He sometimes wears his headphones to block out reality when he's stuck in a small area for a bit. It's a way to cope
- He has Autophobia (fear of being abandoned by loved ones) and will cling desperately to keep a person with him.

> [ " ..Maybe a little bit of risk would be worth it " ] <-------