Chapter 1

"MY PARENTS WHAT,'' Izuku exclaimed in shock. Then after a second of silence, he whispered, ''You know what? That is actually in character." He scowled and clicked his tongue. ''Bastards.'' He collapsed and fell on his back. He then saw what appeared to be a giant castle; forcing himself up he squinted and asked. ''What the hell is that.'' ''That is my mansion,'' Sullivan responded with a small smile.

When they entered the mansion Sullivan popped the bubble and Izuku landed on a comically large ornate chair. A baby bib appeared around his neck and over his scarf. Izuku looked down and then around to see where it came from. However, he was met with a kneeling Sullivan who grabbed his hands. ''Please Young Izuku. Won't you be my grandson?" Izuku's face scrunched up in confusion and he inquired, ''What?" Sullivan hugged himself and responded, ''See I've been here alone all this time, but it's always been my dream to have a grandson to spoil.'' Sullivan continued to hug himself and fantasize about having a grandchild. Meanwhile, Izuku was left in utter disbelief. ''Grandchild,'' he muttered. Sullivan then kneeled once again and clasped his hands. ''Levi and Belly bragging about their grandchildren makes me so jealous. And so Izuku-kun! Can you become my grandson?'' This time what Sullivan asked seeped in and Izuku was shocked, unsure what to say. He may have been a bitter person, but he always did what was asked of him in hopes of making his life a bit easier as well as gain approval. Sure he had said no on multiple occasions, but saying yes became such a habit that he said, ''Yes.''

Sullivan stood up and cheered while tackling Izuku into a hug and rubbing their cheeks together. ''I will buy you anything you want and I'll spoil you rotten. Anything you wish will become true. You will not regret this.'' Sullivan stood up. ''Could I have even refused,'' Izuku asked skeptically. ''I would have respected your wishes but sadly would not have had another choice but to eat you for tonight's dinner.'' Izuku shivered and thought to himself, ''First time I'm glad I said yes.'' Izuku then contemplated as the room was silent.

Every human was horrible to him other than Bam and his meeting with Eraser-Head. Sullivan seemed nice enough, at least for a demon. He also seemed to genuinely want to take care of him. Sure he had his doubts but it really couldn't be worse than in Musutafu. A paper was then presented to him. ''Just sign this and you will officially become my grandson.''

Albeit a bit reluctantly, Izuku signed the paper. ''Now that that has been settled,'' Sullivan said; when he stopped and snap his fingers. The room was enveloped in purple smoke, which dissipated to reveal a beautiful room with a large red bed, a large wooden closet, and a large bookcase with a desk and chair nearby.

Izuku's eyes wandered in awe and he brought his hands up o his face only to feel...skin? How odd he could have sworn he had his mask on. But then he remembered he took it off to eat.

''DON'T LOOK AT ME,'' Izuku yelled as he desperately tried to hide his face in his scarf. Sullivan, worried, came up to him and asked, ''WHAT'S WRONG?" Izuku only tried even more desperately to hide his face. ''I hate showing people my face,'' he muttered just above a whisper. Sullivan felt a pang in his heart and felt bad, not knowing about Izuku's issues. Suddenly a red hannya-style mask appeared on the lower half of Izuku's face, and a black coat with a hood appeared with it. "I'M SO SORRY IZUKU-KUN! I DIDN'T KNOW! I PROMISE TO BE A BETTER GRANDPA,'' Sullivan yelled with comical tears.

A now calm Izuku hugged back hesitantly and said, ''It's not your fault.'' Sullivan sniffled and released Izuku. ''Anyways what is this,'' Izuku asked trying to move the conversation somewhere else. Cheerfully Sullivan replied, ''You are my first grandchild. Your food, clothing, shelter, and.'' Sullivan then snapped his fingers once again. This time pure black dress pants and shoes, a white dress shirt, and an Olympic blue vest with white lined pockets on each side and edges appeared on Izuku. However, it was covered up by his cloak that now sported a red demon-eye-shaped bow. Luckily, his scarf and necklace were not magically taken away and replaced like the rest of his clothing. ''What is this,'' Izuku exclaimed in surprise at the sudden change in outfits. ''Your education...I'm going to enroll you in the best demon school there is...You look so perfect and adorable." ''Yeah, a demon school. Why not,'' Izuku muttered.