A new feeling

- The next day -

It is 8:00 am and minho was still sleeping, I missed him... but I didn't want to wake him up, his little alien face looks so adorable and cute, he looks so innocent when he sleeps, so wholesome... ah... or is that just me..? I am in love. I am in love with alien minho... and I'm not afraid to admit it anymore, I really want to tell him but I'm not sure how..

~ 3 hours later: 11:00 am ~

I was doing my homework when I heard little footsteps coming down the stairs, I instantly turn my head to see the soft footsteps and see minmin, his sweet lil blue alien head stepping down carefully, he had his blanket wrapped around himself and the tip of his nose was bright red.

"Minmin? Are you okay?" I instantly ask him

"Yes yes, me is the o-o- o" his sentence was interrupted with a sneeze

I gasped and instantly went towards him "oh my goshhh minmin are you sick??"

"What is that word ?" Minho asks looking at me with a innocent confused face

I couldn't help but feel awe for him "ahh minmin sick means your body needs rest and you need time to heal and make sure your body gets back to normal"

He sneezes again before answering "o-ohh"

"Yesss so that meansss I need to look after you today!!, soo goo goo lay down on the sofaaa and I will make you something that you actually haven't tried yet! But it will help your stomach feel better!"

He looks at me with his big innocent eyes and then nods, waddling towards the sofa with his blanket draping across the floor as he waddles to the living room

I smile at him as he waddles his way to the sofa, ah he's so cute why do I feel this way! He's an alien... surely it's not possible to feel these feelings with an alien... right..?

Ahh! Minmin! You make me feel so much comforting feelings... including new ones I've never felt before...