The ending..

He was gone.... Minmin was gone...

~ next couple days went by as I just laid in my bed emotionless

I looked over at Minhos little bed in the corner of my wardrobe... all I could see was his little soft face sleeping there... he was so innocent... I looked at all the cds that minho would constantly look through because he was satisfied and inspired that I made music...

It was at that moment when I got the question from my thoughts... I knew already what my answer was, there was no way I was going to live in this world without Min... it's impossible I wouldn't be able to do it... however I needed to say goodbye to the person that was there for me through everything and tried their best to make me better... my mom.. I go downstairs not answering the question just yet..

"mama..."

"Hey sweetheart" she smiles softly at me..

I go over to her and hug her... "thank you... for being my bestfriend... for raising me... for being the best mama anyone could ever ask for... for helping me through everything"

"You're welcome sweetie..."

"Is it okay of i go sleep at hyunjins... to take my mind off of everything..." I ask..

"Of course baby.. anything to make you feel better..."

"Thank you mama... I'll go pack my bag then.." I return back to my room and starts to pack a jacket... the goodbye letters I wrote for my mom when I get found...

I left the house making my way to the cliffs to look out at the ocean... I looked up to the moon and felt him...I felt the way he used to look at me....I missed him so much....to the point where.... I wanted to go up to moon just so I could see him again....

the moon shone brightly onto my face... my answer is... I'll go.. I'll be reunited with my alien... the moon then started to shine so bright that it would blind me I close my eyes... then open them when it seemed like it went dark... as I open them my surroundings changed... the sky was black filled with stars and I could see other planets... I was stood on a silver flooring I saw in the distance a city it was a beautiful sight, then I saw someone walking towards me I couldn't make out who the person could be at first... but as this mysterious person walked closer and closer towards me I saw him....

Minho... I smile brightly as tears started to fall I walk towards him then we both started to run towards eachother

We ran into each others arms... I missed this I missed his touch.. I missed him! I missed everything about him... I made the best decision...

"SUNGIE!" Minmin shouts at me

"MINMIN!!" I shout back

We laugh...

"Gosh I missed you..."

"Me the missed you two" minho says back, he then pulls me into a kiss

I couldn't do anything but fall into the kiss

"Welcome to the my homeeee"

I giggle "it's beautiful minminnn it really isss!"

I hear minho gasps "sungie! Remember how the you did the teaching me to become a human, now me turn to teaching you how to become alien" he smiles brightly at me

I then also gasp "oh my goshhh yesss"

As I said yes I saw minho look at me surprised

"What???" I say confused

"YOUR HAIR!!" He shouts happily!

"Huh???" I look into the nearest puddle of water and see my hair has turned into a purple colour "OH MY GOSH MY HAIR IS PURPLE!! Eee!"

"Now you're a true alien!! Come come jiii! Let me show you around!!" He grabs my hand and pulls me towards the city and we giggle

~ next morning on earth ~

News:

A teenage boy was found dead at the bottom of the cliffs early this morning, all that was left with him was some letters to his mother saying goodbye... sadly this boy committed suicide...

The boy that was found was identified as Han jisung

If you are struggling make sure to seek help, it is never too late to get help.

~ end of news

Jisungs friends and family were silent for a couple of days before making and sending out tributes about jisung... they had a funeral for him.. they made sure to have it under the moon because everyone who knew about minho the alien was allowed to the funeral... they all looked at the moon when speaking about him... saying their last goodbyes...

His mom was having a hard time adjusting to her son leaving her alone...she struggled because she thought it was her fault... that she couldn't do anything to make him feel happier since the death of the alien... if only she knew how happy he is again up on the moon, she would be very proud of her son... and her son would be very proud of her for being so strong.

The school jisung went to had a tribute for him too... all his friends were heartbroken that their happy bestfriend was gone...

~ but jisung was happy now, him and the alien are happy, sadness didn't seem to exist to jisung while he was up on the moon he was grateful to be with his boyfriend again.

Jisung was happy.

- the end -

————————
NEXT STORY WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY !

It will be called "human" ~ this time minho will be the one teaching jisung how to be alien, however this one most likely won't have a sad ending woohooo!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK I HAD A LOT OF FUN WRITING THIS IT TOOK ME 2 YEARS TO FINISH BUT HEY! ITS FINEEEE! It was worth it in the end, I really like this book and I hope you guys did too!!