𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯

"Lee Gahyeon! Wang Meiling!"

The sharp voice yelling our full names only made Gahyeon and I crack up harder as we ran to the other side of the stage. Titters could be heard from the audience as SuA marched directly towards us, plastic gun in hand. The camera shutter sounds were now so frequent that they had become background humming. I was still doubled over laughing, but I recovered for long enough to brandish my own gun dramatically from behind my back, placing a protective arm in front of Gahyeon as I aimed the plastic toy at SuA. "You can't take her from me! I love her," I wailed. "I would rather lose my life than lose her."

"Then prepare to lose your life!" SuA cried, taking another step closer to us, but just as she did so, Handong stepped in front of her to join Yoohyeon at the edge of the stage. Before any of us knew what was happening, SuA was suddenly clutching her chest where Handong had elbowed a very sensitive spot.

The only thing that kept tears of laughter from streaming down my face was the knowledge that SuA would probably kick down my door at one in the morning if I kept cracking up that hard.

Gahyeon was braver than I was. She literally fell over behind me – not that she had been kneeling in a very steady position anyways, but still. After quickly reaching back to pull down her skirt, an idea popped into my head, and before she moved or opened her eyes, I pointed my toy gun directly at her face.

The cameras suddenly picked up their pace again, and the increase in the audience's laughter once more made Gahyeon open her eyes to see what was going on this time. "Hey! What happened to our love?" she yelled. As I opened my mouth to reply, I heard louder laughter, and I knew it wasn't just because of Gahyeon's cries.

Slowly, I swiveled on my heel and was instantly met with the barrel of SuA's plastic gun in my own face. "Payback," she quipped, giving me a smirk that would have sent a shiver of fear down my spine if I hadn't known that the gun was very much not real. SuA just terrifies everyone like that. She's also a really good actress.

Our maknae girl is slightly less so, but she was putting on a good show nonetheless. "I'm going with her," Gahyeon announced loudly, giving me a look of utter betrayal the way that only she could as she stood up and hid behind SuA.

"I think you're handsome," a soft voice suddenly said, and I turned towards my left. "Wanna go out?"

"Of course," I said, scrambling to my feet and bowing, gallantly taking Yoohyeon's soft hand in mine to give it an air kiss. "What is your name, my lady?"

"Yootoni," Yoohyeon proudly answered, and it was all I could do to not lose it again. As soon as she saw me trying not to smile, however, Yoohyeon promptly began cracking up. "Why, why?" she cried, hitting my shoulder. "What's wrong with Yootoni?"

"Nothing, I just wasn't expecting you to say that," I admitted honestly, laughing along with her.

SuA and Gahyeon had lost interest in the game by that point and had left to join Siyeon, Handong, and JiU, who were playing with stuffed animals, so Yoohyeon suggested, "Let's try it again."

"Okay, okay. What is your name, my lady?"

"Rachel," Yoohyeon beamed this time.

Now, I was a bit more prepared for whatever the younger girl was going to throw at me, and I quickly switched to speaking in English. "I'm Maya. Do you like cowgirls?"

This time it was Yoohyeon's turn to break character first. "We're wearing suits in the Wild West?" she asked in Korean, eliciting a fresh round of laughter from the audience. To be fair, the last trope that I had been following was more of a mafia storyline, but change is the beauty of improv, which I realized that I was going to have to teach Yoohyeon about.

Thinking on my feet, I glanced at the fansign table. Gahyeon had been sitting on the end, and lo and behold, a horse plushie was sitting at her place. I grabbed it and tucked it under my arm. "O'course," I continued in English, now using a ridiculously heavy Southern accent that I prayed that Yoohyeon could understand on the fly. "This is Brownie. Are y'all comin'?"

"It's just me," Yoohyeon asserted, replying in English as she processed the way that I had addressed her. There went my hopes of her following the nuances, but I just laughed and linked her arm with mine anyways. "Come on, my lady, let's go visit the townspeople and their stuffed animals together."