-hangout-

-4 am in the morning-

Ran POV
I slowly woke up, sees tommy still asleep on my chest. I cant move. I don't want to wake tommy up as well. After a few minutes, when I scroll down Twitter, slowly i heard yawning from Toms. "Mm.." "you want something tommy?" I ask while i lower my voice a bit. He looked at me tiredly, "I want to take a piss.." he said. I slowly let go of him, and he got off me then walk to the bathroom. I slowly sat up, and stretch myself. Glad that now it's weekend. I can do alot stuff with tommy.

maybe shopping? Or go to the Beach at brighton? Or maybe just walk around the field. I got up from the couch, decided to walk to his room. Yet i saw him on the floor. I quick rushed to him, and crouch down. I sighed. Gladly he's just sleeping cuz i can hear a little snores comes out from his. i pick him up in bridal style and walk upstairs to his room. I slowly open the door and walk in. Gently put tommy on the bed.

Tommy pulled me into hug, we're both now cuddling again on the bed. What a clingy boy. i smile a bit and slowly fell asleep again.

3rd pov
-Skip 9 am-

Tommy slowly woke up, literally facing Ran. Sees Ranhald still sleeping, Tommy just Looked at him yet slowly let go of him and get off the bed. Tommy walk out the room, the sound of the door make Ranhald wokes up somehow. He slowly got up, confused wheres tommy. He get off the bed, and walks out the room as well. Tommy who just wash his hand and prepare himself to take a shower, immediately take off his clothes. Without knowing, Ranhald accidentally walks in. Sees him half naked and their both screaming. "OH JESUS— IM SO SO SORRY-!!" Ran said and immediately close the door. Tommy just stood there in embarrassment and flustered. His face going red as a tomato, literally so embarrassing.

After tommy finish showering and dress up, he got out the bathroom and walk to the kitchen. He saw Ranhald cooking, smells like eggs and bacon tho. Tommy walks to him, look what is he cooking yet he was true that Ranhald making egg and bacon. "Smells good, boo" Tommy said. Ranhald a bit flustered. Basically most of the people call him ran or Ranhald instead. Rarely being called "boo" because its look like a lover nickname or stuff. "Not really good at cooking" ran replied Awkwardly. "Want me to help then?" Tommy ask as he look at him. "N—no!.. i—i can do it by myself!.." ran said. Tommy just nodded and slowly hug him from behind. Watching him cooking and snuggles on him.
After that they have breakfast for about 15-27 minutes.

Ranhald POV
I was gonna ask tommy out, i walk to him on the couch and sat beside him. I looked at him as he looked at me back. "Whats up?" He ask. "I—i was wondering if you want to go hangout outside with me.. since i also need to go to my apartment" i said. His face slowly looked a bit sad. "Y—your gonna leave..?" He ask sadly. I shake my head. "No, I didn't. My mother said that she kinda had a problem with the passport at the US to come here.. so uhh.. might take a while" i said. He let out sighed, i smiles a bit. "I wont leave tommy" i said and he looked at me with a smiles on his face. "I thought you were.. since if you are then I'll be alone here since My dad and my brother go on a trip" he replied. I pulled him into a hug and he slowly hug me back. I kiss his forehead without realizing. "E—eh?" Tommy slowly looked at me. I slowly realize and got a bit red yet look away from him a bit. He let a small chuckles and i saw him blushing too a little. "I—im sorry" I apologize. "Ugh.. you said sorry to much, boo" he said and he boop my nose with his. I slowly let out small chuckles and his too.

-skip at outside-

Tommy POV
We're walking down the street, literally just take a nice little walk. It was fun Hanging out with him. I had.. feelings.. yet im too scared to confess it. Every smiles, laugh, chuckles, and more about him its make my heart filled up with bunch of butterflies. It was so nice and i like it. Now i do not really care about the "American" thingy, i mean.. not all of the American are that bad like some of people said. Especially Ranhald, He's such an angel in my heart. Back to the reality, we walk to the train station to get to the london. It took 1 hour 37 mins to get there, as our train come, we're both hope in and find seat. I found one but Ranhald doesn't so he just stand up.