-Cat-

Ranhald POV
I've been at my apartment with my mom for two weeks, it feel so empty here. I miss Tommy.. i miss the cuddle that we do almost all the time.. i miss all of it. I sigh as i remember the time i spend together with him. School now is over, we had 1 month off.

I text him that if he can hangout with me earlier, but seems he too busy to answer tho. he didn't text me back since yesterday. I was so worried about him.
"Rannn, I'll be out for a week alright?" My mother shouted. Its my time! "Okay!" I shouted back. Heard that the front door already closed, i was so happy. I quickly dressed up myself, I don't care that he didn't text me back. Once i done changing, i walk out the apartment and bring the key with me.

-Skip at his house-

I knock on the door, i saw his mother or i can say Kristin open in for me. "ah! Ran, didn't expect you to come" she said. I smiled at her "hello ms.Kristin.. is Tommy in the house?" I ask. "Sorry, he went somewhere tho. Probably the woods, he spend time there often from now on" she said. Ohh that's why he didn't answer me huh? "Ah! Alright then, which location?" I ask again. "Birch wood, its not far from here" she said, i quickly nodded and take my leave to the location to find toms.

Once i arrive at the location, I started to search for him. I shouted his name multiple time and nobody answer it. Theres no way his mother lie to me.. right? I took my step in deeper to the woods when suddenly someone pulled my hand back down. "Ah-!" I gasped. My vision blurry a bit but i saw a blonde boy who pulled me over beside him. "Ehehehe.." he chuckles. "Tommy?!.. holy shit.. stop scaring me like that!!" I pout at him and he Giggling even more.

I sighed, i slowly look at him. I noticed something that he had a cat next to him. "A cat huh?" I said. "I named him "Y" tho, I believe he only around 4-6 months old" he said. "Why a letter tommy? Out of like millions names for cats" i said as i chuckles and curious. "I don't actually know.. its kinda fit since like.. the forehead of him it looks like a "Y" for me" he explain.

 The kitten it gas three color which is Orange, black and also white

The kitten it gas three color which is Orange, black and also white. Mostly is white tho. it looks cute that the kitten slept on his lap. I smiles and begin to pat the kitten. I can tell their purr while their sleeping. Tommy let out small chuckles as i smiles warmly and look at him. God his such an angel.. wish that he knew it.

Its getting pretty late, should be prepared to get home quick. "Want to go?" I said. Tommy nodded, he bring the cat with him. I smiles a bit then we both walk back to the house. As we arrived, i give tommy a big hug before i left. "You cant stay..?" He ask sadly. "tommy its..  I can't i... Y'know.. your family and uh.." i said a bit worried. I don't want to bother any of them, especially his time with his mother. We let go each other slowly and i slowly went back to my apartment.