CHAPTER 11 : JEALOUS

...

I feel like someone is grabbing my wrist . I feel down on someone body . I try to stand up by I can't . My leg hurt and I try to stand up again . Suddenly a pair of hands hold my waist and supporting me to stand up . I turn around and it's ...

" are you okay ? Do you have any injuries ? " the person ask me .

I rubbed my eyes almost ten times and I can't believe that is the girl who talk with Jungkook just now !

" I'm okay . My leg just hurt . But it wont hurt too long . I can walk by myself " I grinned to her .
" jinjja ? Let me help you to walk to the car . "

She brings me to Jungkook's car . She even exactly know which one is Kookie's car although I didnt give her any instructions to get our way to Kookie's car .

" err thankyou for helping me . But can I ask one question ? I said .
" sure . What is it ? " she reply .
" who .... " someone cut me
" ____(y/n) ! Where have you been ? I feel so worried about me . I thought your lost ! " he said with his panic face .
" no .. I just .... " and yes , someone cut me again .
" she run out from supermarket and it so dangerous . She almost get hit by a car ! " she said .
" thankyou Suzanne for saving my princess life " he thank the girl .

So her name is Suzanne ? Who is she ? Why do she know well about Jungkook ? She even know which one is Kookie's car . Who is sheeeee ???? Is she Jungkook's ex fiancee ? Or girlfriend ? Or first love ? Hmmm . I bet Jungkook still love them so much . I was in the car while putting on my earphone and listen to SOFA by crush . My tears stream down to my face as the bad things appeared in my mind . When they are done with their talk , Jungkook come in and start to on the engine . He realise that I didnt talk so much . During on our way to another place , he start the conversation .

" heyy jagi , where do you want to eat ? Or shopping ? I know you are so happy when I mentioning shopping right ??? " he said with happy tone .

I just in my own world . I look outside the window and let Jungkook's question be gone by time . He feel weird and let the player play some songs . It is Let me Know from bts . I hold my tears and as Jungkook's part start , he also start to sing .

GIRL LET ME KNOW
GIRL LET ME KNOW​
imi da kkeutnan geon algo itjiman
miryeonirado namji ankeman
GIRL LET ME KNOW
GIRL LET ME KNOW
GIRL LET ME KNOW​​
mworado malhaejwo

While he sings , he hold my hand . I cant stand anymore and cry . He didnt realise and just continue his driving . As we arrived at the restaurant , he hug my waist and walk into the restaurant . He pulled a chair for me and I sit .

The waiter take our order and I didnt order any food just drink . I stare and the plate .

" jagi , why are you so blue today ? Did I do something wrong ? " he asked
" ani . " short reply from me .
" tell me juseyo " he take my chin up and make me to look at him , eye to eye .
" who is she ? Both of you seems so close . " I try to escape from looking his eyes deeply .
" I smell someone is jealous . " he chuckled .

I just glared to him and start to do online shopping . The food have arrive and he is eating happily . Suddenly , my stomach making some opera . I feel so shy and lower my face . I can feel that my cheeks gonna explode . He laughed and try to feed me .

" come on jagi , eat . Or else the opera keep on making noise" he feed me .

I eat and still trying to hide my blushing face . Out of the blue , his phone ring .

" yeoboseyo ? " he answer the call .
" whatt ? Ahaa , yes ?? Then ?? " he continue .

After talking with someone on the phone ,

" jagii , i think ..... "

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
To be continue