CHAPTER 17; CHEAT

..... who always make me smile

- FAST FORWARD -

I'm done with my medication and its already 7 month we are there . Me and Kookie still the same . Sometimes argue with each other over small things , sometimes he sulk at me . But one day .... guess who's back ? yaa . its his ex fiancee . SARAH . goshh , that girl just didnt give up .

As usual , Jungkook and I go to school hand by hand . but then , the psycho girl appear .

" Hello jagi " she wink to Jungkook .
" what do you want ? " Jungkook asked with angry tone .
" i want you " she said while lick her bottom lip .

ohmygod . this girl is trying to seduce kookie . No !!!! Kookie is mine . No one can flirt with him .

" hello ? can you gat away from my sight ? Kookie is mine . Forever mine . I repeat it , FOREVER MINE " I said while giving her a death glare .
" awww . this girl just so brave . but dont too confident you little whore . I will do anything for Kookie . EVERYTHING . One day , you will regret with what you said just now " she flip her hair and go away .

Suddenly , my heart can detect there will be something bad happen . I try to ignore it . Cause I know my Kookie will forever mine . //smile by myself//

We study all day and its time to go home ! //sing come back home by 2ne1// . There's a girl told Jungkook that our math teacher want to meet him . so , I'll guess that I will wait for him at the library .

" I'll wait for you at the library !! " I said and wave at him .

Already half an hour past . But Jungkook still didnt appear . My heart asked to find him . I try to search him at our block . but suddenly I heard something weird sound . It sounds like ......

SOMEONE IS MAKING A CHILD [ if you get what i mean ]

I peeking at the window and it hurt me so much . ITS JUNGKOOK AND SARAH . I kicked the door and shout .

" I never thought of this Jungkook . I thought that you will always loyal with me . HOW DARE YOU . NEVER EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN !!! " I said and run as fast as I can while my tears stream on my cheeks .

Its hurt so much . [ do play Let me know by BTS right now ]

It start from the first day we meet . The first smile you give to me . The first eye-contact . Then we become friend . You always teased me . You always give me your best smile . We become best friend . and one day , you confessed to me . I still remember how you pinch my nose . The way you call my name . The way you look at me . We build this relationship for a long time . And you destroyed it . Jungkook , please let me know . Am I not perfect enough for you ? or are you getting bored of me ? I guessed its time for me to leave you . I will not stay for a long time in this world .

Suddenly its rain . I'm glad so that there will be none of them realized I am crying . I sat on the bench at the park . I memorized back the memories . It hurt me a lot . All the promise , gone .

As the rain stops , I go back to my apartment . I saw Jungkook are waiting in front of the door . He look so worried but no . I will never trust at him again . He pulled me and hug me . I pushed him and walk away .

Since I've got diseased , my antibody is quite weak . I got headache and I guess that I'm going to have fever .. //sigh// I lay on my bed and stared blank at the wall . I hear that the door is opened . I act like I sleep .

" I guess you're satisfied now Sarah and please let (y/n) live happily . I'm giving you all I have as long as you didnt disturb her . //sigh// " he talked by himself .

He walk to me and touch my face . He take a piece of towel and rinsed??? [idk what specific word for it xD] and put it on my forehead . He covered my body with blanket . He pecked on my lips and start to talk by himself again .

" (y/n) , I know youre going to hate me right now . but Sarah is trying to hurt you right now . She said that , if I didnt give what she want , she will hurt you . I dont want you to be hurt my princess . You own my heart no matter what happen " he lay by myside .

He hug my waist and I didnt know how to react . I can hear his sobbing . hmm , I turn around and our lips met . I kissed him passionately . He was shocked and look at me with weird face . I smile to him and go to sleep back .

the next morning , ITS SATURDAY !! yeayyyyy !! at lastttt !! I wake up and I realized that ..... I am totally naked . I saw all my clothes are on the floor . I look at Jungkook , he also naked . ohmygod . what happen last night . please dont say that we're doing something weird . I want to wakeup but he tighten the hug . so I decided to have a spotcheck on his phone .

I opened the kakao and shit . The psycho girls send a message .

" heyy , I want you again please . or elseeeee . "

What the fvck bitch . do you think that my Kookie is a gigolo ???? You better go die . I put it back on it place . I didnt realised that I wake him up . He keep on hug me and I feel not comfortable . It feels like something bleeding . Then I realised , its .... [ girls problem . you know ...]

I struggle in his hug and run to the bathroom . fuhhhh . Kookie keep on hugging me until ....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
TBC !!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT