Chapter 6

I hate this.

Amar and I are nearly eighteen so I guess we will tough it out but that does not change the fact that it's a heaping pile of bullshit.

I Really hope that they are not strict because Amar and I don't do well with rules so it will be interesting to see this one play out.

Amar and I have been thrown a lot of curveballs in our lifetimes but finding out you have a whole family definitely makes the category of top ten.

That is most definitely saying something.

Now we actually have to be civil. It's been us and only us for so long so this will be a big change.

Now back to our current predicament they think we don't know English and they are very shocked by Amar's accent.

Do these people not know anything about us?

Well... I Mean we have not seen them since we were young so it makes sense.

Time for Amar to socialize. I don't do that shit he usually speaks for me because I really can't be bothered.

That's when Amar cuts off my rambling thoughts by saying " I am Amar and this is Aurora but you already know that."

Then Mrs. Red butts in by saying " Amar Aurora they will take you to your house to get any belongings that you might want and then you will go to the airport and you will be flying to New York."

New York hmmm interesting but I can work with it.

Amar answers her saying "okay" then shifting towards our father and brother saying " just follow us we will take you to our house and then we can go to the airport okay."

Getting an okay in return we stood up just as the bell rang great passing period now they were going to see how beyond scared shitless everyone at this sucky ass school was of us.

Let's just get this over with

We stood up at the same time heading to the door and Amar said " пока мы не встретимся снова. " (till we meet again)

I sent Mrs. Red a salute when we got to the door as a farewell.

We walked out with an air of confidence and dominance with each and every step and into the crowded hallways filled with too many bodies.

Once we were seen by the other students as Amar and I walked harmoniously a path was immediately created for us.

Not out of fear but out of respect for the names we have built for ourselves at this school over the years.

While walking to the parking lot I signed to Amar " what do you think the relatives think about this? "

" you know the whole everyone parting in the hallways for us fiasco."

He rolled his eyes at me and responded with "oni, navernoye, dumayut, chto my polnyye suki, i vse nas boyatsya, kogda na samom dele vse naoborot." (they probably think that we are total bitches and everyone is scared of us when it's actually the opposite)

I gave him a tiny smirk in response. We finally turned around and Amar said " we have our own cars so you can just follow us." to our biologicals they still looked a little star struck at what just went down in the hallways but managed to get out okay.

We turned around and walked to our respective cars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia