Safe Harbour

(Before this chapter starts I would like to tell you there is a surprise in the A/N at the end. Not only that but this is the start of where I will sometimes put a song in the chapters; sometimes the song will be at the very start to be the "theme" of the episode or just what's going through Hunters mind, and sometimes the song will be played before a scene as it is specific to that scene—kinda like how movies and shows already do with music that isn't part of the soundtrack. The last thing is that I don't care if you like the song or not, that isn't my problem, good music is good music. Alright, see ya at the end of the chapter)

...

(Only the music video is posted on YouTube but this is theme of the chapter. The song is "Good Good Things" by DRAIN, my 2nd favorite band and more of their music will appear in future chapters. Expect a ton of hardcore music)

...

Bumpy calls out to the Campers as she feels left out; they had all put on their swimwear (besides Hunter) to prepare to head out to the boat. The Campers quietly walked across rocky shore, Ben leading up front.

"Stay sharp. For all we know, Tiff is still in there." Darius warned, looking back at his friends and noticing Hunter has yet to leave the edge of the shore. "I'll stay here...Bumpy and I will make sure nothing ambushes us." Hunter said as he was already walking back over to Bumpy.

Brooklynn suddenly whipped around, a frustrated look on her face. "Seriously? Bumpys already got us covered. We really need you for this, Hunter." Brooklynn tried convincing the Nature Boy.

"If she's still on the boat; you're our best shot at defeating her." Brooklynn tried further.

Hunter had sighed, knowing that is true but he will not go back into the ocean. Nothing and nobody can or will convince him to ever jump back in.

"It's alright, Brooklynn." Darius suddenly said, remembering what Hunter said about his shark bite, "If Tiff isn't on the boat, she might be coming back. He's better off staying on the shore."

Brooklynn looked at Darius and then back at Hunter before sighing in defeat. "Be careful, Nature Boy."

Hunter does some silly salute before walking back over to Bumpy.

"We don't need him to beat Tiff when I've got these two babies." Kenji tried flexing but he practically deflates when he hears Hunter laugh in the distance.

"Jerk..." Kenji muttered.

Once on the boat; the Campers had snuck around, listening for any sign of danger. Kenji did not seem to care that much, leaning against the ladder that leads up to the helm. The Campers split up, Brooklynn and slowly tiptoed on the right side of the boat, trying to peak through the windows before noticing a lot of scratch marks on the deck. She silently gasped before stepping aside and continued walking past it.

Sammy had quietly climbed up the ladder to see if Tiff was up top, but there was nothing.

Ben and Brooklynn had met up on the other side of the boat as Ben had went left and Brooklynn went right. "There's no sign of anyone." Ben stated, suspicious of why the boat is vacant.

"—or anything." Brooklynn adds, "Looks like Tiffany had some unwanted visitors." Brooklynn looks back at shore, barely noticing Hunter on the shore sitting with his legs crossed and pulled in towards himself while he watches the boat. He talked himself into sitting on the edge of the rocky shore in spite of his anxiety's protests.