Chapter 1

You enter the school and you're met by your best friends Charlie, Tao, and Isaac.
"Heyyyyy, Y/n!" Charlie says emphasizing the 'y'.
"Charlie!" You reply swiftly pulling him into a hug.
"Uhm, you're forgetting someone very important!" Tao says clearing his throat.
You pull out of the hug and turn to face Tao.
"Kung Tao Chicken! Still no better haircut?" You say dramatically pouting.
"I said stop calling me that!" He jokingly yells while chuckling.
"Isaac, did you only read this summer? You never answered your phone." You say turning to him.
"No I didn't only read! I went swimming a bit."
You laugh and turn to face the school and scoff. "This looks much better than Higgs!" You half yell. Everyone laughs while others around look to see what all the rukus was. You snort and hear the bell ring. Before you could even turn around everyone was gone. You groan and walk off looking for your form room.

After what felt like years you found your room. "Y/n you're late. It better not happen again. Please go take a seat next to Mr. Nelson." The teacher half scolds you.
"Yes sir I promise it won't happen again." You reply walking to your seat. You turn to greet the person next to you. "Hi!" You say.
"Hi!" He replies. There's a slight pause.
"Oh. Uh, I'm Y/n!" You say holding out your hand.
He takes your hand. "Nick. Nick Nelson." You shake hands and carry on with class.

"Ok class that's the bell get out of here! I'm tired!" The teacher rushes you out.

(TIME SKIP TO LUNCH)

"Ughhhh I did it again!" Tao groans.
"Did what?" You ask confused.
"He bought Elle a drink again." Charlie teases.
"So just drink it yourself." You tell him.
"But I don't want two!" Tao complains.
"Then give it to someone else!" You sigh.
"That ruins the pu- Y/n? Y/n?? Who are you looking at?" Tao questions. He follows your gaze. "Oh no. No no no no no. Y/n! Why are you looking at Nick Golden Retriever Nelson?" Tao asks.
"Nick who?" You ask.
"I asked first." Tao replies crossing his arms.
"Ok- well I sit next to him in form. And he's kinda cute." You say putting your chin in your hand. "Y/N NO!" Tao yells.