Chapter 6

....Grandpa he was always siding with my mom on everything. He looked at me with disgust. "Now why are you dressed like that? You could have at least tried to dress nice!" He declared
I laughed. He was confused as I was hardly breathing. "L-like how you put effort into being a good grandpa?!" I snorted. My mom smacked me in the face.
"YOU DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE BITCH!" She screamed. "GO TO THE CAR I DON'T WANNA LOOK AT YOU!"
I ran out crying. I hid in the back seat and put in my headphones and played some Ricky Montgomery (he's one of my comfort artists so yk....). I tried texting Nick but my grandparents had the shittiest wifi in all of the UK. Shit shit shit shit... Every fucking time. I sobbed not knowing what else to do.
(TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPP)
My mom got in the car not saying a word. I didn't get to eat dinner that night.
(HAHA ANOTHER TIME SKIP LMAO)
I got home and changed into pajamas.
Reference:

And I left my hair alone tonight

And I left my hair alone tonight. I texted Nick good night and dozed off.

When I woke up I got changed into my uniform and left before my mom could say anything to me. I sat down in my seat next to Nick.
"Hi!" He said cheekily.
"Hi." I replied sounding dull.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Something is." He grabbed my hand under the table.
"I'll tell you at lunch, ok?"
"Ok."

(TIME SKIP)

I sat next to Nick and across from Charlie at lunch. "So you wanna tell me what happened now?"
"Well when I went to my grandparents' house my grandpa was there-"
"Woah he's like never there." Charlie butted in.
"Exactly. Anyways and we got in a fight and I had to go to the car and stay in there for 4 hours."
"Oh Y/n/n..." Nick started.
"I'm fine though."
"You're coming over to mine after school." Charlie demanded.
"Good we need to hang out."
"Hey what about me?" Nick pouted.
"You can come too." Charlie huffed.
"Ok!"
The bell rang and we all went our separate ways.
(I forgot to mention Tao and Isaac are sick rn cuz they had a film night and Tao got Isaac sick)