Chapter 2

"Y/N NO!" Tao yells. "A RUGBY LAD REALLY?"
You look at Charlie and he shakes his head dissaprovingly. You start running, tears welling in your eyes. It felt as if the entire world was caving in on you because you opened your mouth. Your mom had always said that's why your dad left but you never really cared until now. Everything that had ever happened was all your fault and then it hit you... No literally you got smacked in the fucking head by the ball. You we're already crying and this made it worse your cheek stung bad and you begin feeling dizzy. Then everything goes black.

You don't remember much but when you wake up you see him. "Nick w-what happened?" You say fighting the stinging.
"Harry threw the ball at you." He says with a pissed expression.
"I'm gonna kick is ugly little ass." You say grinding your teeth.
"No, what you're going to do is rest." He states. You sigh and pout.
"So Harry doesn't like me I suppose?" You ask.
"No I suppose not." He replies laying you on the nurses bed. You hadn't even realized we'd made it to the nurses. He wiped up the blood you didn't know was there and gave you an ice pack. You covered the ice pack with a towel and waited for him to leave. He didn't leave. "Don't you have to get to practice?"
"I do but i don't trust you to stay here." He says rolling his eyes.
"Well what do you wanna do to pass the time then?" You ask immediately regretting it.
"Hmmmm we could get to know each other." He suggests. Great, human interaction. Kill me now. "Sure." You say shrugging your shoulders.
"Ok well what's your favourite colour?" He asks you.
"Grey and yours?" You answer.
"Green, duh." He replies.
You guys talk a lot and end up knowing more about each other than you should know. He invites you over to his house before you leave. You were so excited then you saw Isaac looking at you through the window on the door. You run out to talk to him and he hugs you. "Y/n we're so sorry we should have listened to you!" He apologizes. "It's ok Isaac I missed you!" You reply.