Prologue

The students of 1976, had just finished watching Harry Potter's life. When suddenly a bright light shines and in it's place are 3 DVDs.

"Are these yours too" Regulus asks.

Harry looks at Hermione with a questioning look. But she just shakes her head and says, "No".

Remus notices a letter with the DVDs and picks it up. "There is a letter with it" He announces.

"Read it Remus" Kiara urges him.

"Dear Students of 1976" Remus starts reading aloud. "You all have been sent these DVDs to see the life of Remus Lupin and Kiara Nightingale's missing daughter." His voice starts to waver slightly, as Kiara gasps.
"P.S- I would advise for only the important people to go to the ROR to watch them.  Sincerely Lady Hogwarts."

"Moony has a daughter?" James asks excitedly.

Remus stands frozen in his a place. A single thought going through his head. 'Is she also a werewolf'.

"Well let's see Moony and Kiki's daughter" Sirius says.

The FG all share a curious look as to why the future Remus and Kiara never told them about their daughter.

"Do you guys know about her" Kiara asks hopefully. Nobody said anything for a moment. She sighs, "Judging by your silence you don't know about her."
Remus entwines their fingers together.

The marauders, Kiara, Lily, the FG and professor Mcgonagall go to the ROR.
They set up the projector and the first movie starts playing.

All of them look at the screen with curiosity and nerves (Remus), to see the life of the youngest Lupin.

'Shadowhunters'