Chapter - 3

[THE INSTITUTE]

[THE INSTITUTE]

[A church from the outside. Inside, the camera shows Isabelle looking at wigs.]

"Isabelle, let's go." Alec calls out for his little sister, standing outside the impatiently.

"That boy is hot" Caroline says and suddenly gets hyper excited. "I wonder if he's single."

[Izzy throws away a green wig and takes the platinum one with her.]

"Hey, there, big bro." Isabelle greets, walking out of the room.

Alec looks at his sister's outfit and gives her a look, "Really?"

"Protective brother mode." Harry sings.

"What can I say? Demons dig blondes."

Everyone's jaws drop, "Demons?" Remus asks. Kiara and Remus both worried about their daughter.

"Of course they do, but that's white." Alec points out.

"Platinum." Isabelle corrects. "And they don't exactly like Shakespeare, okay, Alec?"

"You're plenty distracting on your own."

Ginny nods,"Very true"

Isabelle sighs, "So, be yourself. Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Never mind. Looking good, let's go."

"We're ready, Jace." Isabelle says walking into the OPS room with Alec hot on heels.

Jace looks at Isabelle's wig and smirks, "Nice choice, Izzy. Demons dig blondes."

"Told you." Isabelle says to Alec.

"It's platinum." Alec teases.

"All right, guys, for some reason our demon friends are killing mundanes and draining their blood." Jace says.

"Mundanes?" Sirius asks tilting his head in confusion.

"Okay, this movie is way too mysterious" James says.

"And dangerous" Lily adds.

Alec looks at him confused, "Why do they want blood? Isn't that vampire territory?"

Jace shrugs, "I don't know, Alec. Lazy vampires, maybe?"

"There must be something special about their blood." Isabelle points out.

"What could be special about mundane blood?" Alec says in slight disgust.

"You get me a sample and I'll tell you exactly what they're looking for."

[Jace opens the weaponry and takes seraph blades for each of them.]

"We'll have more answers when we figure out exactly who the demons are working for."