A New World

(3rd P.O.V.)

Y/N exited the portal and landed on his feet as he looked around to find himself in the middle of the forest.

Y/N: Dot, where are we?

Dot was silent for a moment as Y/N tried calling her out again.

Y/N: Dot?

Dot: I... I'm not sure, Six... The air and environment are obviously habitable for humans. Hell, I even detect wildlife known as deer, rabbits, and squirrels.

Y/N: Any UNSC on this planet?

Dot: Negative, Six. I'm not getting any UNSC signal on this planet.

He was silent for a moment as the situation went from bad to worse. With no UNSC on this planet, they may have teleported on some Covenant base or worse. But there is no time for that, even if they are not in UNSC's control space. There must be civilization on this planet.

Y/N: Dot, can you check if there is any city nearby?

Dot: I could try, Six. Just hang on for a moment.

Dot began to scanning for anything she could hack into. She found computers, cellphones, tablets, and satellites. With easy entrance, Dot began downloading and reading all the data she was accumulating. 

Dot: Um, Six... You are not gonna believe it.

Y/N: Enlightenment me.

Dot: It seems like we are in another dimension.

Y/N paused for a moment, unsure he heard that right.

Y/N: Come again, Dot. Are you say we are in another dimension?

Dot: I'm afraid so.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Dot: Indeed, Six. It appears Evolved, and I have made a severe mistake.

Y/N: Understatement of the century.

Dot: Regardless, Six. I do find out where we are.

Y/N: And?

Dot: We are in Japan. We are also close to a civilization called Union City, a city of superheroes.

Y/N: Superheroes...?

He wasn't sure that Dot was messing with her or what. Superheroes only exist in comic books and entertainment media. Stuff like superheroes doesn't exist in the real world. But what caught his attention was Japan.

Y/N: You said that we are in Japan. Are we on Earth?

Dot: An alternate version of Earth. From what I gather in this world. It seems like this version of humanity has gained superpowers like Quirks, Semblance, Sacred Gears, etc. However, there is also another race inhabiting Earth.

This has got Y/N's attention as they are another race besides humanity on Earth.

Y/N: What are they.

Dot: There is a race called Faunus. A race of near humans that have animal traits on their bodies. According to the record, Faunus can only have a single physical trait in common with their animal. However, this only seems to apply to body appendages and the dermis. In addition to these traits, most Faunus have remarkable night vision, which they use to great effect in combat, and some seem capable of producing animal sounds. In addition, Faunus has been shown on multiple occasions to possess other non-physical traits and behaviors of the animals they are based on. One such example is food preference.

Y/N: Is that all?

Dot: No, there are also supernatural beings living on this planet.

Y/N: Supernatural beings? Like Demons and Angels?