Prologue

==(23 August 2020)==
==(Washington DC)==
==(3rd person pov)==

In the oval office, President Y/N was doing his paper. Over a hundreds, he's still a president of the United States. When he was busy, A person burst through the door in the rushing way, Y/N looks at him if he was scared.

Secretary: Mr President, Sorry for disturbing! But we have a problem!

Y/N: What? *Fox ears rase* What the problem?

Secretary: New York City was under attack!

Y/N: WHAT?!

==(Berlin)==

F/N was helping his little sister with her homework, But suddenly a door bursts, revealing a general of the kaiser. This make F/N look at him confused.

F/N: General! Vhat is it?

General: My Kaiser, Hamburg is under attack!

F/N: VHAT?! VHO THREATING THE KAISER?! SEND TROOPS IN HAMBURG!!

General: Right away my Kaiser.

He leaves the room, his sister was worry of his brother.

S/N: Brother? Are you ok?

F/N looks at he's little sister.

F/N: It's fine, Keeps writing your homework, I'll been back.

S/N: 😊*Sweet voice* Ok.

==(Hamburg)==

In the city, People are running away when the roman-like army attacking or killing civilians. The police try their best to hold the line.

P. Unit: Hold the line! The military will be here soon.

Imperial soldier: Barbarians! Surrender to the empire! Or die!

P. Unit 2: Keep shooting!

==(Imperial commander pov)==

I was on the mission to the other side, The empire will conquer this city. The world is beautiful, Tall raise from the heavens.

Imperial soldier: Sir, We have conquer this land, we have over a hundred slaves, mostly beautiful woman.

Imperial commander: Take them to other sides, We can used has sex slaves.

==(New York City)==
==(3rd person pov)==

The imperial where killing civilians in their way, The NYPD were deployed to help civilians evaluate in town square.

SWAT soldier: C'mom boys, we got a city to save!

The swat soldiers fired with their rifles towards the imperial army. The imperial drop dead, with bullets holes on them. Military arrived quickly, seeing the city in chaos. Black hawks helicopters fires theirs machine guns, Killing wyvens riders in the sky, F-22 jets fires missiles towards the wyvens riders. In the ground, M1A3 abram tank follow by M2 Bradley.

Cobra attack helicopters fire missiles on the wyvens riders. The imperial soldiers beginning fall one by one.

==(Hamburg)==
==(Imperial commander pov)==

How is this position! Our forces has be defeated, Giant metal elephants shoot with explosions magic.

Imperial commander: We must retreat! Leave the slaves and gather many man in area.

Imperial soldier: Yes commander!

But the explosions came outside the tent, I look outside seeing my man been killed by the otherworldly army. Soldiers surround me with odd armour on them.

 Soldiers surround me with odd armour on them

???: For the kaiser, You under arrested.

One of them hit me in the stomach, When they did, They drag me, But they're stop. I raise my head and see a young man with black hair.

???: My Kaiser, We found the commander of the attack!

Kaiser? What is that? Oh maybe this person was the leader of this land.

Imperial commander: Savage! Surrender to the empire of emperor mol-

I couldn't finish my words has he slaps me in the face.

???: Bring him to interrogations, and execuse them for attacking the kaiser.

All ???: Ja!!

==(3rd person pov)==

German soldiers beginning by execute the imperial, One by one. All the imperial were killed in the kaiserreich soldiers.

==(Washington DC)==

Y/N was looking at the reports of the attack New York City, Many capture the roman-like soldiers, The reports many American civilians been kidnap by the imperial army has slaves, this make Y/N angry about slaves. He got a called from F/N.

Y/N: Y/N here!

F/N: [Phone] I heard your city is under attack.

Y/N: Yes, We must know who they are, And why!

F/N: [Phone] It seen we have a new enemy, I'll meet you in Washington DC tomorrow.

Y/N: Yes, thank you.

He held up, He take a dip breaths and sigh.

Y/N: *Though* Who ever they are! The Americans will have our revenge!

To be continue