Chapter 37: Nurse Korone

Meme

......

Location: Falmart, America-German Occupation base Dillman hill.

3rd person pov

We see our belove idiot tony in the bed after been injured by Giselle. But the germans successfully capture her and cut her wings. However they're didn't kill her since she immortal and unable. The word spread across Falmart about the death of the two flame dragons giving rumours that germans kill it with the powerful weapon. Everyone in Anuis hill including Saderan Empire were happy and celebrating the defeat of the flame dragons. However, Zorzal and his loyalists were unhappy and angry that the "German" gain glory for their self. Meanwhile we see tony still heavily injured.

German Nurse: You can rest here for now. After that you will get back shake.

Tony: Thanks nurse.

She left room, Leaving Tony alone in the room.

Tony: 😊😊 Finally~ Some peace & quiet~

But however, He heard the door open. Tony could be the nurse. But what he heard is.....

???: Hello my pretty boy~

Tony: 😱 Oh no!

Well, Lord be hold. It's non other them korone wearing a nurse outfit with a big smile on her face.

Korone: Hi Tony!

Tony: *Breath and scream* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-

<--------

WE'RE
BEEN
RIGHT
BACK
👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣

.....

Location: Falmart, Mansion

3rd person pov

We see a small kitsune child sitting his chair eating his "sandwich" after figure it out that many of his capture civilians. This break tides with USKA and Saderan Empire, And let just say. They're started annexed part of Saderan Empire territories. With Imperial Japanese And Russian Military, They're take over most of the Saderan Empire and annexed them by forces. Y/N thinks that he needs resources from this world, Also United States of Botswana decided to joined the special region operations, Even though they're bring their military in the region. They're agree.

Y/N: I think Saderan Empire beginning to collapse. They're deserved it anyway.

But, The door suddenly burst door open revealing to be Secret Service Agent.

SS Agent: Mr. President!......... Emperor Molt have been poison and zorzal is the new leader!

Y/N: Wot?

To be continue