Designed For You (Soukoku)

Word Count: 2404

Warnings: NSFW

-

"Come on! This way!" Dazai grabbed Chuuya's hand and began to run. Chuuya laughed happily, but Dazai didn't think this was a happy situation at all. "Take this seriously! We have to capture the water god! This is its minion- we should be able to find something out if we capture it!"

Dazai slows down because Chuuya does; Chuuya's stronger, so really his pace was the set pace. "Patience, Osamu." He smiled and shook his head. "You could get into some serious trouble. You don't know what this minion could do." He hummed. "I heard it's a very detailed creature.. we must be cautious. Which means no running into battle."

Chuuya Nakahara was a red headed 5'3 male, who's hair was tie back in a braid. He had ocean blue eyes and Dazai could swear he could see the sea in them. In hindsight- that should've been a red flag. He wore a black long sleeve with a brown vest over it and brown elbow length gloves with straps connected to pouches to carry many things. Weapons, books, etc. he had brown pants, and black boots to his knees.

Dazai Osamu was of the same age, 5'11, a white short sleeve with arm protection on, and a black skirt with sewn in shorts that would make movement much easier. As well as straps connected to pouches around his thighs and waist. He wore running shoes. His hair was chocolate brown and his eyes were the same.

The two had met at a tavern where hired arms would go to take down or capture creatures for a bounty. Chuuya met Dazai there and Dazai said he wanted to capture the water god; the fortune would save him from poverty. Chuuya revealed he had the same goal; to capture the water god. The two had been traveling months, hunting down a creature named Kijo. An creature with seemingly no body or head— not even a center. It was a pit of tentacles, that was all. And it would trap and kill anyone who came near it.

It was the water god's minion. If they managed to find a blue crystal hidden somewhere within the creature, they would have one of the water god's minions. That alone was worth a good price and could be use to bribe the god.

"The map says it's this way." Dazai murmured. Chuuya took his hand and smiled. It was different, his smile. He wondered why..

Chuuya followed Dazai to a part of the forest where there was a large opening. A ten foot wide and ten food long hole in the ground. How deep? Who knows.

Thousands upon thousands of tentacles. It looks absolutely violent, like it would snatch up any unsuspecting victims. But the thing doesn't have eyes or ears. It felt the vibrations of footsteps. It was controlled by the god himself. "We've found it." Dazai's eyes widened.

Chuuya glanced at him, standing behind him. "Chuuya." Dazai turned to him. "How do we find it? Should we cut its tentacles open until we can find the crystal..?" Dazai stood about three feet away from the whole. Chuuya stood at his side.

"I don't think that'll be a problem." Chuuya hummed and takes a step back to step behind Dazai.

"Do you see it already?" Dazai squints before he feels a sudden force on his back. A strong one, that kicks him into the pit of tentacles. Chuuya Nakahara had kicked him in.

Dazai's eyes widened and his legs kicked, being the only thing above the tentacles as he was shoved in head first. After being completely submerged and surge he was going to die, he was lifted out again. He panted heavily. "Chuuya!!" He yells, so sure he was close to death as tentacles wrapped around his arms and legs. "How could you!?"

Chuuya laughed, and his eyes flash blue. "Relax, Osamu~" Chuuya licked his lips as they lock eyes. He extends his hand and shows the blue crystal. The one belonging to the water god himself. Which could only mean..