An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)

Word count: 3798

Warnings: NSFW

-

Nothing but purple and black filled Fyodor's vision. He sat on top of a large rock. This realm was so very boring. He hardly left it these days. It had been twenty five years, and he still hadn't found his soulmate. He'd started to lose hope; What if he was one of the very few succubi who was to be without a soulmate for the rest of his days? He didn't want that.. the thought terrified him.

When did loneliness become so unbearable? This realm was boring. Perhaps it was the boredom, rather than loneliness. That had become unbearable. The sky was purple, a dark purple. There was no moon of sun. The floor was black dirt and sand, and the ocean that held the rock he sat upon was blood red. He wondered what it's normal color would be if it weren't reflecting the color of the sky. Oh well, he guessed he'd never know. Still, he speculates. Water gently splashed against the rock he sat on.

Fyodor Dostoyevsky was a succubus; A demon made to receive pleasure and seduce those to get it. His hair was black, to his shoulders and straight. His eyes were a bright red, with not a hint of light in them. His skin was pale, and he wore a black cloak over his attire. His attire was simply a black binder, black fishnet long sleeve over that, a black pair of booty shorts that connected to black thigh highs by a garter. He wore no shoes; He found them uncomfortable. Two small, red horns stuck out the sides of his head, and a small red tail stuck out of the small of his back. Incubus were shaped differently. They had large, black horns and a large black tail that could be used as a weapon, to be honest.

But no. Fyodor was a succubus. All demons had a soulmate. His friend Dazai had found his as of late, and had thus been spending less and less time in the demon world. He's thankful his friend escaped this terrible boredom. He, however, still has no where to return to except this realm. His thoughts are interrupted by a familiar voice beside him. "Hello, Demon Fyodor~!" Dazai had sat in the spot beside Fyodor, the spot that had been empty two seconds ago. Dazai's hair was a fluffy brown, his skin less pale due to more exposure to the sun, and his eyes a soft maroon.

"Hello, Dazai. Have you come to visit?" Fyodor asked calmly, resting his hands in his lap. His hands were always shaky, and his feet were always moving, often rubbing against his ankles or legs. Dazai came and visited weekly. Still, on days he did not visit, it felt like years.

"Mhm!" The brunette smiled and nodded to affirm Fyodor's suspicions. "Chuuya's been oh so sweet to me all week, heh." Dazai would always go on and on about his soulmate to Fyodor. It's not like it bothered the Russian. He wasn't jealous Dazai had a soulmate. He was jealous Dazai didn't have to stay here on this terrible and boring realm, wondering if he'll ever get a soulmate. "Have you found your soulmate yet, Demon Fyodor?" Dazai smiled.

Fyodor shakes his head. There is no sorrow or discontent on his face. But perhaps that was just a facade; Fyodor was known for his poker face. For being able to hide, and hide well. But sometimes, depending on the emotion, his words can give himself away. "I don't understand why it is taking so long for me to discover my soulmate." He grumbled, putting his elbow on his thigh and resting his head in his hand. "Twenty five years.."

"Perhaps your soulmate is twenty five years old." The brunette proposed. "The reason you couldn't find them is because you were constantly looking for already fully grown adults." He chimed. Fyodor looked over to him and tilted his head.

"You think that's it?" The Russian never considered that himself; He'd never heard of another succubus or incubus in such a situation.

Dazai nodded enthusiastically and took his wrist in his hand, stopping his shaking unintentionally. "Come! Let's go to the human world. Look for your soulmate again." The brunette insisted. Fyodor sighed. He had known Dazai for twenty five years, and in those years he knew that you couldn't ever say no to him; The brunette was too stubborn for that.