Chapter 1

At the early morning Alice, and her mate Nathaniel were cuddling on the bed in their rooms watching old photos of them which Nathaniel took. He always loved photographing as a hobby, but not as much as he love taking photos of his beautiful mate.

"These photos are treasures do you know that?"Alice said while picking a photo with both of them laughing, and holding each other. Nathaniel smiled a soft smile at Alice, and said "They are not the treasure by themselves love, but because you are in them they became a one"he looked at her with shining eyes that once was dark, had no hope in them

Nathaniel shifted his position , so he can face her "I can't ever imagine myself one day without you. You gave me hope, you gave me hope to finally look forward, to live a good life, a second chance to start anew, that day you waited in front of the diner for me was the turning point in my life Alice. I can't ever repay you enough for that." Nathaniel said looking at Alice with pure love in his eyes

Alice couldn't form any words. She didn't see that confession coming, which made her even more shocked, but smiled as she remembered scolding him that day for making her wait.

"Yeah, neither I want to....." Alice couldn't finish her sentence as she froze , seeing a vision. She saw Edward, and Jasper with two human girls, they were laughing, and smiling at each other, pure happiness radiated from them.When the vision ended, Alice couldn't hold her smile as her brothers finally will find their destined ones, but Nathaniel looked at her with curiosity in his golden eyes as he asked "What did you see to make you beam with happiness like that.?".

She looked at him smiling mischievously, and said "You will know when the time comes. everything will be perfect. ". "You know I don't like this move from you". The male vampire said while he moved toward her, as if she was his prey, and started to tickle her.

Alice couldn't escape from him in time, and she fell in his mercy. she laughed so hard that if she was a human she would need air to breath. "Even if you tickle me forever. I won't tell you Nathan " Alice said between her nonstop laughter, eventually Nathaniel stopped tickling her as he gave up on her telling him the vision.

"You won't tell me will you?" Nathaniel said while moving from over her "Trust me, it will be perfect you don't need to worry love. " The female vampire said while caressing her mate's cheek, and looking at him with so much pure love in her eyes.

"Okay , I can wait for that far future to happen, but I can't wait to continue cuddling with you anymore." Nathaniel said as he hugged Alice, and giving her a peck on the lips, and they sat in a beautiful silence.