Epilogue

Lily, and Jasper are back in their valley of lilies. Just sitting on the ground between the lilies until Lily decided to show Jasper her surprise "Oh yeah, I wanna show you something" Lily said excited that made Jasper confused "What?" Lily lifts her hand, and shows Jasper the petals of lilies that turned into a series of images that represents memories of their time together from the first time they met to everything that happened up to now. Jasper looked at them amazed "How did you do that?" Lily shrugged then looked into his eyes "Been practicing. Now you know. Nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you"

Jasper looked at her lovingly "but There's one exception" Lily nods understanding that he means himself. She laughed softly and kissed him. Jasper broke out of the kiss, and looked in her dark blue eyes with traces of gold in them "Will you show me again?"Lily smiled at him, and said "you know We've got a lot of time in this world" Jasper looked into his wife's eyes, and said "forever" Lily nodded, and said "yeah. Forever" Lily, and Jasper kissed, and finally they lived happily ever after.
'And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever.' By Stephanie Meyer.

                                                              TheEnd