N I N E T E E N

A/N: This was originally one whole chapter but I decided to break it in half so it'll be 2 parts. It's not all that long but the second part to this will be up in a few days. Ya favorite character in the MM😻

Chapter 19

Kamorin P.O.V.

"They found a body"

Once I heard those words I instantly felt my stomach drop.

"B-b-but I-it not her's right? I-it can't be" I stuttered uncontrollably pacing around the room.

"They don't know yet." He sighed and took a minute before speaking again,"I guess they have to identify the body. They couldn't tell because it was so badly decomposed"

I let out a huge breath,"Where are you right now?" I questioned running over to the closet to where my suit case was. I pulled out sweat pants, and a hoodie along with socks and my Uggs. Then put him on speaker before tossing my phone on the bed and hurriedly started getting dressed.

"I don't think I should-" He started before I cut him off.

"Dae'Shawn just tell me where the fuck you are" I snapped stuffing my feet into my chestnut colored Uggs and grabbing my hoodie and throwing it over my head.

"Kamorin, Don't come over here. You good, I don't want you out late at night. The last thing I want you to do is worry about my problems. And it's your birthday. Man hell nah!"

I rolled my eyes and ignored what he said,"Fuck that shit. I'm coming bitch" I mumbled under my breath and grabbed my phone before walking out the room and into living room to see everyone asleep but Breonna. I took the phone off speaker and put him on mute.

"Bre" I whispered walking over to her. She looked over at me with a confused look then saw that I was dressed,"Where you going hoe?"

"Look, They found a body." I said and she gasped and covered her hand with her mouth.

"They don't know who it is yet. But anyways, I'm about to go see him. If my mom wakes up and asks where I am, just cover for me. I'll be back in a couple of hours" I said and she nodded before giving me a look.

"You know I got you girl. But yo it's almost midnight. You barley know this city, how you gonna get there?" She asked and waved her off.

"I'll be good." I assured her,"But remember what I said" I told her before hugging her and headed to the foyer where the elevator was. I pressed the button and waited patiently for it to come up. Once it did I stepped on, and made my way down to the lobby.

Stepping off I walked outside to let the cold breeze hit me. I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my sweatpants and waited for my car.

When Valet finally pulled up. I hopped in my new Maserati then bounced. I took Dae'Shawn off mute once I was down the street,"Hello?" I said into the phone to make sure he was still on.

"Yeah" His deep voice blared though the speakers.

"So you gonna answer my question or nah?" I said driving down the streets. I didn't even know where the hell I was driving to but I still kept driving.

"No" He said and I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone but made sure to keep my eyes on the rode. I was able to check his location because he accidentally sent it to me earlier. He was currently at the W Hotel in Times Square which was literally ten minutes from where I was. I put the location in my GPS and followed where I was supposed to go.

"What the hell is this nigga doing in Times Square" I mumbled to myself driving down the street checking the GPS to make sure I was going the right way.