A / N

Readers!

Where you at? Sleeping on me? I mean yall are so boring and dead. Yes I see them reads going up pretty fast but where them votes and comments at? I feel it so sad that I pretty much have to harass yall just to comment something's or to tap a damn button. Like what.. The Fuck?!

No it's not an update, and as far as right now it's not gonna be one. How many votes did I get on the last chapter. Like what? 8? What the fuck is that.

There is about two hundred people reading this book but I only get eight votes? Either yall trying to to tell me that my book sucks ass. Or yall are just too lazy to comment and vote.

Cause TBH, that's what it seems like. I need suggestions or ideas. If you want a new character to be in the book or you want something different to happen, just inbox me like DAMN!

It's not all that hard. So get them votes and comments up or yall ain't gonna be seeing an update till 2050 play with me...

So get to it.. And yes, I did leave yall hanging on the last chapter, I am aware. That's the point I don't wanna give out too much. That's the point of me updating chapter by chapter. But it's not like I leave you guys hanging for a long time.

But yeah no update coming no time soon as far as right now. And it's actually done but I don't think you guys want it all that bad so whatever...

Peace✌️✌️✌️