Chapter - 6

Hyeok-u sighed. "Look . . ." he began

"I have to punish myself in some sort of way. Other people have forgiven me easily but I can't forgive myself, I just can't. This . . . felling I've had inside for a long time . . . Atleast this gives me the satisfaction of knowing that I'll never repeat the mistakes that I made ever again. Don't stop me." He slashed at his arm, forming a fresh cut. Blood started oozing out.

"No." So Mun stepped forward and snatched the blade out of Hyeok-u's hand. "I am not letting you do this Shin Hyeok-u, I am not."

"Shin . . . Another thing I hate about myself. Shin Myeong-hwi the murderer's son Shin Hyeok-u is nothing but a miserable bully." Hyeok-u murmured. So Mun shook him. "Don't say that. Don't think like that. Parenting does not make a person. What do you feel when you think about your father? I'm right here! I'll face this with you!"

Hyeok-u looked up at the brunette and when their eyes me So Mun saw something fill the other's eyes.
Sheer hopelessness.
Pure terror.
A nameless fear.
"I feel . . . scared." he mumbled. His eyes were half-closed. "I feel . . . faint."
Without he any warning, he suddenly slumped into So Mun's arms.
As soon as they made physical contact, So Mun understood. Even though his father was locked up, Hyeok-u was terrified. His fear was enough to make him faint even just by thinking about it.

He carried Hyeok-u back to his room, treated his cuts and lay down next to him, deep in thought.

He had no idea what to do, how to help, how to fix the broken boy.

He was suddenly filled with anger. How a person had the audacity, the strength to torture a person so beautiful so much that it broke him astounded him. Torturing a person's own child was a whole different thing. Shin Myeong-hwi was a monster.

So Mun lay thinking about the matter for a long time; in fact he was awake the entire night. By the time morning came, he hadn't slept a wink but he was perfectly fine. Hyeok-u was still out like a light.

He wrote a note to his grandparents saying, 'Gone to work at Eonnie's Noodles. Hyeok-u's with me. Don't make breakfast.' and left it on the table. He carried the redhead gently to the shop and called to Mrs. Chu and the others. He lapsed into an explanation of the entire story and his worries. "How do we help him? He's. . . . traumatised," Said So Mun in distress.

Skipping the whole he - was - your - bully - how - dare - you - help - him lecture because the author is so kind, the counters decided they needed Yung's help and ascended there.

I'M BACCCCKKKK!!!!! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A REALLY REALLY LONG TIME, I've just been so busy what with all my tests. I'll upload more frequently I promise, just a few more chapters and we're done. Thanks!! Wish me luck guys! Peace out