Chapter - 7

So Mun once again explained the events that had taken place from the top to the Yung residents. GiRan immediately opposed the idea, "We are not to meddle in human matters."

Motak, suprisingly, stepped in, "This is not just any affair. The boy mentioned is the son of Shin Myeong-hwi who, as you all know, got possessed by the Level Four spirit." A chill draft filled the place. "The spirit, not finding an outlet, took everything out on this boy. He knows about us, GiRan. The kid is terrified. He might go insane, if nobody talks to him regarding this."

Hana nodded. "His father is clearly haunting him. You can see it."

"Which is why we must help him recover." Mrs. Chu concluded firmly.

SoMun was filled with gratitude, listening to all of them defend Hyeok-u. Suddenly he felt a tugging sensation. "Um . . . Guys, I think he's woken up. I'll go try to talk to him, bye!"

~🍜~

"Crap, crap, crap, what is wrong with him? Wake up, I swear, I'm going to call the ambulance!" Hyeok-u desperately shook So Mun.

"I'm awake, I'm awake, no need to call the police!" So Mun said, sitting up and coughing.

"Are you okay? What happened?? You just . . . passed out." said Hyeok-u worried.

So Mun laughed, privately thinking that the guy was cute when he was worried. "No, I'm fine. Anyway, I found something that might help you."

"With what?"

" To . . . Uh, not live in fear of your father? And don't even try to lie."

"I wasn't gonna lie. You would seriously. . . help me?"

"Of course I will! Don't be an idiot!"

Hyeok-u couldn't help but smile as he tried to rein in his tears. He'd never met and probably would never again meet a person like So Mun. "Thanks. It means a lot." Hyeok-u wasn't a touchy-feely person but he suddenly hugged So Mun.

He let go immediately when he realised that the others were stirring. So Mun realised that it was getting late and dragged a reluctant Hyeok-u who couldn't stop thanking the other counters.

Please don't kill me guys, I swear this story will be finished soo. My exams ended today so I'll have some free time to update. Thanks for reading this and don't forget to comment if you have have anything to say!

How is the story so far, btw?