02

(第2章です)

(第2章です)

Shoot me.

Your chest aches, breathing heavily while down on your knees with your hand clenching the gun thrown at you. Everyone in the underground is watching, their laughters are continuously ringing inside you head on repeat. Everything was a mess. You shut your eyes closed when an impact of a pile of water was fired towards you, the crowd applauds, banging random objects to create a nuisance as they cheered.

Prove me that you are worthy to get out of here.

You slowly looked up, pursing your lips in a thin line to control the sobs about to free from your lips. The water droplets slowly rushing down your face covers your tears.

Shoot!” The crowd shouts continuously in union while cheering as if they're getting on who'll win between you two.

Everyone's watching, everyone's laughing, you feel cold, it feels cold that you can no longer move.

It's frightening.

Knowing by your state, he's aware that you won't lift a finger anytime soon. Your heart drops down to your stomach as he approaches you, kneeling down as he aggressively grabs your wrists and putting the gun to firmly lock it in your hand, you cried out, seeking for help yet no one came, even the person who you trusted in the underground the most was there in the crowd, watching you while smiling.

You can't help but to scream, tightly shutting your teary eyes while struggling to pull your wrist away, you crawled backwards yet he insisted, digging his nails in your skin to pull you close. Indeed, he's stronger, he's always stronger and that only made him to gradually tighten the grip as your skin turned pale.

He held your hand up to press the gun against his forehead with a sly smirk on his lips.

I said shoot.”

━━━━━━━━━━

Kazuha tucks your hair behind your ear while the crowd is waltzing within the rhythm, footsteps in union, nothing but the melodies carries the mood of the dance. His hand on your waist while yours was on his shoulder. You surpassed a light sarcastic chuckle, raising a brow when you purposely stepped on his foot. You've been doing the same routine for the past few minutes since the dance started yet it seems like his patience was built more over nothing as a wall, for the last time, you stepped on him yet he remains unbothered and calm.

“I bet you've been keeping your shit all these time.” You looked at him with daring eyes.

“I'll deal with you later on.”

The climax of the dance is starting wherein the people waltzing would exchange partners from one and to the other until you can come back when the final waltz comes. Kazuha elegantly twirls you around before letting you go to take over with another partner. You rolled your eyes only to be taken off guard when a lad takes your hand, pulling you closer to him. You held your breath, scanning the figure, everything was planned beforehand, there's no way that you'll be given to a stranger.