《 Stronger 》

Cw: Death, Blood
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) watched as his uncle's face turned white as a ghost.

His uncle trembled as he pointed a shaking finger at the male in front of him. "H-How?" He asked.

The maid's eyes brightened in both hope and disbelief, realizing that this (H/c)ette was the same one that she had taken care of all those years ago.

(M/n) raised an eyebrow in amusement. "You're wondering how I'm still alive, right? Well, technically I SHOULD be dead." He replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

The maid quickly left the room, not wanting to be caught in the middle of an upcoming fight.

(U/n) gritted his teeth angrily. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING DEAD! I SAW YOUR BODY JUMP INTO THAT VOID!" He hollered.

(M/n) brought a finger up to his lips as he remembered that memory as if it had just happened yesterday. "Oh yeah, that."

(U/n) had thought that his nephew had died all those years ago, but looks like that never happened.

"Why are you here?" He snapped in annoyance, gripping onto his sword's sheath.

(M/n) casually walked up to his uncle's figure and stared down at him, pointing an unexpected poison-covered arrow at the other's clothing-covered heart. "To take back both the crown and throne, of course."

(U/n) gulped a bit when he realized that his nephew was taller than him and looked a lot like his brother; (M/n)'s father.

"How are you fucking alive?" He asked once more, trying his best to show no weakness.

"I was adopted by a pigman couple before being taken in by a group of hybrids for a while." (M/n) casually answered, a smirk slipping onto his lips.

The slightly shorter male felt an anger bubble in his chest.

This whole time he thought his nephew was dead, but no!

Here he is, right in front of him!

The sudden sound of blades clashing together was heard as it echoed throughout the huge throne room.

(M/n) didn't seem phased at the sudden attack at all, as if it was normal to him.

"You hold no right to take this throne!" (U/n) snapped as he used force to try and push (M/n)'s blade back a bit.

"I do, actually." (M/n) mumbled underneath his breath, amused at his uncle's denial.

(U/n) sends a kick straight towards the (H/c)ette's ankles–who casually dodged by front flipping over his uncle's figure.

With a kick to the back from (M/n), (U/n) stumbled forward before turning to look towards the male.

At an angle, (M/n) swung his blade which sent blood flying.

(U/n)'s face started to bleed heavily, sadly not getting his eye.

The fighting kept going with blades clashing and kicks being sent towards one another.

(M/n) ax kicked his uncle's incoming figure before jumping backward.

He slipped an arrow between his lips while popping open a bottle of poison that sat comfortably on his left hip.

(U/n)'s eyes widened as he watched a poison-tipped arrow being pointed straight at him.

(M/n) slowly circled his uncle's figure making him seem like a dangerous predator.