《 Another Meeting 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A familiar pair of two well-known identities and a dragon could be seen sitting around a table.

A groan left from the female's lips as she leaned down onto the table in front of her and stretched out her arms, not caring if she slapped the other identity to her right.

"So, anything new?" The dragon asked, raising an non-existent brow towards the god and goddess in front of them.

Drista, the goddess, lifted her head up a bit. "Nothing really, Lani beat me in chess for like the twenty-seventh time this week." She answered.

A hum left the dragon as it turned its attention towards XD. "And you?"

"Kristin and her damn minion stole the remaining ender dragon," XD angrily grumbled.

The dragon heavily sighed, "They're going extinct already?"

Drista frowned underneath her mask. "Extinction? I thought that Grian and Scar had handled that," she piped up.

"Something must've happened for them to forget. I'll talk with them once this so-called meeting is over," the dragon reassured, causing Drista to nod her head.

XD groaned underneath his breath as he ran a hand through his dirty blonde locks. "Do YOU have any updates on your side?" He asked.

The dragon went quiet but nodded its head.

The two gods in the room stared at their companion in surprise.

"Slime, one of your gods, has been sent to the mortal realm. If you know anything about history, if a god or goddess is placed into the mortal realm and they're killed, they can't come back." The dragon states.

Drista clenched her fists underneath the table not realizing her and Kristin's idea would have some type of backlash.

If Kristin did know, then why didn't she tell her?

"Slimecicle? Fucking hell, well there's nothing much I can do about him since the damage as already been done." XD grumbled.

"Now, about our current and only ender dragon hybrid. I've heard he has an heir that's enderman," the male god points out.

The dragon nodded their head. "That's true, but it seems that said heir is currently trapped in prison," they replied.

"Along with Connor," Drista added.

"And I wanna know how in the fucking hell he got placed into there," XD states with a shake of his head.

"Was it tax evasion? Or was it identity theft? I have no clue, but it was either one of those." The dragon replied.

XD seemed to be done with this shit but knew he couldn't leave until Drista or the dragon left.

"I can't tell if Connor was either smart or stupid for doing that," Drista states.

"He was both. He's stupidly smart when he wants to get something," XD piped up with a shake of the head.

"Right..." Drista trailed off with a disappointed tone.

"Do we know if our dear ender dragon has any relatives still alive?" XD asked as he turned their attention to the dragon beside them.

The dragon placed a clawed nail onto the side of its face with a thoughtful look. "The mother is still alive, somehow. He had a half-sister who recently died of an illness just several years ago," it answered.

Drista gave a groan. "Where is this horrible woman?" She asked in annoyance.

"The nether," the dragon casually answered.

"Drista, if it's what I think you're doing..." XD trailed off.

Drista casually creates a portal. "Hah? I'm not going to do anything. You have little trust in me, big brother!" She exclaimed with a giggle of excitement leaving her lips.

Despite wearing a mask, XD stared at their sibling with a disappointed stare.

"Now, I gotta go prank a woman. Bye!" Drista waved before disappearing with the portal.

XD and the dragon gazed at the spot where Drista was once at.

"So, I'm guessing we're allowed to leave now?" The dragon asked, dumbfounded.

XD hummed before replying, "Looks like it."

The dragon flicked its tail as it turned to look away. "I'll see you at a different time which is more suitable for all of you gods," it states.

XD nodded his head in agreement, ''Good idea."

The dirty blonde haired god waved a hand before disappearing to where he originally came from.

The dragon's eyes flashed a toxic green before returning to their original color of (E/c).

"It's about time, huh?" The dragon whispered as it turned its attention towards a mirror that only it could see.

"He'll face the trials soon. He may be the king already, but that doesn't mean that other gods are after his head."

Shaking its head, a grunt left from the dragon. "He's been killed once. Do they really think that he'll easily be killed again?"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•