《 Miss Me? 》

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

(M/n) walked through the kingdom's hallways casually while dragging a passed-out guard behind him.

What happened to this guard you might ask?

Well.

This guard thought it was a good idea to attack (M/n) from behind and lost which explained his current predicament.

The (H/c)ette stared at all the vases and glass cases he walked by which held different weapons.

A maroon-colored rug led the male towards the throne room which would lead him to where his uncle might be residing.

Foam bubbled in the fainted guard's mouth and slipped off the side of their face and onto the carpet.

(M/n) stopped in front of a destroyed picture and stared at it.

It was all charred and ripped at the top, hiding the previous king that is now dead.

The picture of a miniature version of (M/n) was seen holding the baby pig version of (P/n).

Smiling sadly, the male placed a hand onto where his father's hand would be on the picture.

Even though he could barely remember his father's face–even if he did have his memories back–it was still all a blur in a way.

He could see his father's strong physique since that was the only part that wasn't ripped off.

His eyes danced over to his younger version's eyes, both pairs of (E/c) meeting with one another.

As if answering something, a shine from behind captured the (H/c)ette's attention.

Looking over his shoulder–ignoring that guard in his hands–he noticed a bow and arrow in a tall vase.

Turning towards it, the bow shimmered even more as if it was asking for the male to take it with him.

With a heavy sigh, (M/n) walked over to the vase and broke it open with his elbow.

Glass shattering was heard as it fell straight to the ground.

(M/n) reached out an (S/c) hand and gripped onto the bow.

Bringing it towards him, he ran a thumb over the engraved designs and words.

"The dragon's temper dawned to cause destruction."

(M/n)'s brows furrowed a bit as he tried to understand the words. "What is the dragon's temper? And why is it gonna be the cause of destruction?" He mumbled.

(E/c) eyes drifted down towards the fainted figure beside him before walking off with both the bow and guard in hand.

"Temper... Temper... Ugh, what the fucking hell is this even supposed to mean?!" (M/n) threw his head up towards the ceiling with an annoyed look slipping across his face.

The bow once belonged to his father, that's for sure.

But what the fuck was his father thinking when he engraved those words into it?

"Great, thanks, dad." He grumbled with a shake of his head.

The movement captured his attention and saw that the guard was trying to wake up.

"Yeah, no." (M/n) stated as he hit the guard on top of the head which caused the movement to stop.

Clicking his tongue, the (H/c)ette started dragging the guard with him once again, the bow slightly rocking back and forth in his other hand.

"The temper of the dragon," he whispered with a thoughtful look.

'I'll find out what the quote means whether my father wanted me to know or not.'

The maid from earlier hurried down a corridor and opened the throne room's doors.

"Your highness!" She exclaimed with a worried look on her face.

The king stared down at her with a menacing gaze. "Any news?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The intruder is currently in the kingdom due to them taking out the knights at the front gate!" The maid answered, gripping onto her uniform's skirt.

The sound of glass shattering was heard as the king got up onto his feet quickly, ignoring the red wine that dripped down his head.

"What do you fucking mean THEY GOT THROUGH THE GATES?!" He snapped.

The maid flinched backward. "Your highness! Whoever this intruder is, they know how to fight!" She answered.

Silently, she honestly wished that this intruder was (M/n) and nobody else.

She knew that the male was always a good fighter when he was younger, but he was quite lazy in some apartments if he already knew what was being taught.

The king snarled in anger. "Then where the fuck are the guards in the kingdom?!" He hollered.

The maid bit the inside of her cheek. "Knocked out, sir." She answered softly, making sure that the man in front of her could hear her answer.

The king frowned and snarled heavily.

Just who in their right mind would try to steal his throne from him?!

His nephew that he thought was dead, of course.

The doors to the throne room were casually kicked open with a guard flying through and hitting the ground.

The maid reeled back as she turned to look at the door.

"How ya doing, uncle? Miss me?" A voice taunted.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•