Moving

Y/N's POV:

I was just chilling in my room because I could, when my dad walked in my room. I paused 'Undead' and looked up at my dad.

"Get packed up, we're moving to Los Angeles tomorrow. Make sure to get a lot of sleep," My dad, Danny, told me.

"Wait, why are we moving to LA?" I stopped him before he could leave my room.

"Oh. I'm in a band, they're called 'Hollywood Undead', you've probably heard them before," Dad responded, sounding like this wasn't a big deal.

"THE HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD?!" I practically screamed.

"Yep," My father said, he turned on his heel and left the room.

I started to freak out. I love Hollywood Undead. Also, this means that I can meet the band! Oh my god I just want to faint. I put 'Everywhere I Go' on and started to jam while packing everything. I can't believe that this is my life right now. It's a dream come true.

As soon as I got done packing, my father called me out to dinner. We had f/f that night, and it tasted awfully good. As I finished eating, I went back to my room. 

I realized I was pretty tired from the packing, so I decided to go to bed. 

In the morning, I woke up before dad, so I went to watch 'Beyond Scared Straight'. It was actually pretty hilarious. 

After about 2 episodes, my dad woke up.

"Come on champ, we gotta put our stuff in the car," We then started to put our stuff in the car. 

After a good 2 hours, we finally got everything in the car. We started on our way. I was listening to Hollywood Undead for the whole car trip, because who wouldn't. We finally made it to a house. My dad knocked on the door, and the whole band opened up. I almost started crying because I was so excited to see them.

"Ah, Danny! Come in, come in," Somebody, who I assumed was Charlie, shut the door after we got inside, "I assume this is your son, he is quite cute if I say so."

I was left with a gaping mouth, I was shocked that one of my idols said that about me.

Another person came up to me. "Hey, I'm Funny Man, but you can call me Dylan, I heard your father say your name was Y/N. How 'bout I tour the house, so you can know your way around, and get away from these bitches." He stuck his hand out to me to shake. I shook his hand, and before I could pull back, he pulled me away from those hooligans.

He showed me around the house, and we finally got to my room. He almost dragged me into my room, he was really excited. He shut the door behind him. He explained everything to me, who everybody was, what goes on in the house, what everybody likes, etc.

I told him how much I loved the band, that they're my idols, what I like, etc. We got along great. We saw that it was getting late so we said our good nights to each other.

"See you in the morning, Y/N."