For Your Entertainment

"Shut the living fuck up Matt," Dylan growled, but there was no doubt that he was blushing.

We started to walk into the dining room, where there were eggs and bacon. That explained why it was so quick to make. Everybody sat at their respective seats, but me and my dad were left standing deciding where to sit.

Dylan patted to the seat next to him, which was conveniently empty, and said "Sit here Y/N. I don't mind."

I stood there stunned, and then my dad urged me to go sit next to him. So, I sat next to the Mexican. He looked at me with a grin, like a little kid in a candy store. I couldn't help but chuckle.

My dad sat next to Jorel, because that was the only empty seat left. And, of course, Jordan, George, and Matt sat next to each other. We all started to eat the breakfast, and I was surprised to find out that it was really good.

When we finished eating, Jorel went to wash the dishes. I offered that I could help, but he declined every time. I sighed softly and sat back in my chair. 

I got bored pretty quickly, so I went into my room and grabbed my phone. I put in my earbuds and blasted 'For Your Entertainment' by Adam Lambert. I must admit, I have a guilty pleasure for that song. I must've had it in too loud, because Dylan unplugged my earbuds and it started blasting throughout the house. Dylan started to sing along.

'Let's go

It's my show
Baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz
That I'm gonna display
I told ya
I'm a hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya 'til your screaming my name'

Dylan pushed me on the couch.

'No escaping when I start

Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way you'll ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over'

Dylan straddled my lap.

'Oh, do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment'

Dylan started to grind on me.

'Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet

You thought an angel swept you off your feet
Well I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment
'

Dylan rubbed his hands down my sides.

'It's alright

You'll be fine
Baby, I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both
Close your eyes
Not your mind
Let me into your soul
I'm a work ya 'til your totally blown'

He put his hands into my shirt.

'No escaping when I start

Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way to ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over
'

He started tracing my six-pack.

'Oh, do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment
'

He moved one hand to my thigh.

'Oh oh, mm

Entertainment
Oh oh, oh entertainment
I'm here for your entertainment'

He moved his hand to my hard-on.

'Ooh

Do you like what you see?
Woah
Let me entertain ya 'till you scream'

He started palming me, while his dick was getting hard.

'Oh, do you know what you got into?

Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for your entertainment'

He started to kiss my neck, making his way to my lips.

'Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet (bet ya thought)

You thought an angel swept you off your feet
Well I'm about to turn up the heat (turn up the heat)
I'm here for your entertainment'

We started to have a heated make out session. Dylan stood up and pulled me off the couch. He dragged me into his room and we continued to make out when the door closed. We started to take each other's clothes off.

"Are you sure you want this, Y/N, I mean I came onto you so, I'm just making sure." Dylan asks concerned.

"It's fine, I want you, I want this." I softly assured, and started to kiss him.

We started walking until I ended up laying on the bed, with Dylan on top of me. He started to kiss down my neck, he quickly found my sweet spot. I was a moaning mess.

He stopped and flipped me over. He was straddling me, and then he grabbed a bottle of lube. He squirted some on his fingers. He started to coat his dick with it, and then he pushed it in. I winced in pain a little bit.

"Let me know when you're okay with it," Dylan whispered lustfully into my ear.

After I got used to him I nodded and told him that he can go. He started thrusting slowly, and he gradually got faster. I still wasn't satisfied.

"F-Faster Dylan~" I moaned, and he went faster as per requested. It wasn't long until he found my prostate. He started hitting that spot harder and faster while jerking me off. I started moaning loud and all I knew what to do was say Dylan's name.

"Dy-Dylan~! I-I'm going to..." Before I could finish my sentence, I came. All over me and his bed sheets. Not long after, he came as well. He thrusted a little more to ride out his high, and then he pulled out.

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up," Dylan softly spoke to me, and led me to the bathroom. He got a fresh set of clothes for us both, and started the shower for us. We undressed and stepped into the shower. I rinsed off and I went to get the shampoo, but Dylan stopped me.

He got the shampoo and lathered some on his hands. He then started to put it in my hair. He was massaging my scalp so he could get the shampoo all in my hair. He then put some in his, not being nearly as careful as he did with me. Dylan then washed the shampoo out of our hair and rubbed our bodies with soap. If I were to be honest, it felt really good.

We then rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. Dylan turned the water off after we stepped out. We dried off and put our clothes on. Dylan then pulled me in by the waist and hugged me for a long time.

"I love you, Y/N," Dylan said to me, and then kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, Dylan," I responded, and then kissed his lips.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Y/N?" The Mexican asked, and I, of course, accepted.

We exited the bathroom and went into his bedroom. I helped him change his sheets. After we changed the sheets we went into the living room. But, when we went into the living room, everyone glared at us.