Unwanted Visitor

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in my bed, not hearing anybody else, assuming I'm the first awake. I stayed in bed for a few hours, just listening to the 'Swan Songs' album. It's a pretty good album, if I say so myself.

Johnny 3 Tears, or George, woke up after me. He went into my room to check up on me. "Hey, just checking up on ya, how are you doing, squirt?"

"I"m doing decent, just getting settled with living with my idols. Just the normal, y'know." I replied, using my lighthearted humor.

Before he could reply, there was a knock on the door. I wonder who's knocking at nine am. Whatever, not my business anyways.

George opened the door, just wanting whoever it was to go away. But, who was at the door shocked him to say the least.

"Where's that Danny bitch at?" The mysterious man spoke with venom in his words.

I automatically knew who it was, it was Deuce, but what was he calling my dad a bitch for? He saw me with my door opened and tried to shove past George, but George wouldn't budge.

"Move goddamnit!" Deuce yelled at George. Deuce woke everybody else up.

Everybody, as in Jordan, Matt, Dylan, Jorel, and of course, my dad, went out of their rooms to see what all the commotion was. 

Deuce decided since George wouldn't move, he would try to beat him up for it. Bad idea. Deuce threw the first punch, in George's jaw. Everybody saw what had happened and rushed to George to help him. But, George wasn't having it and started to beat Deuce up. All I could do was stare in shock. Note to self; Don't get on their bad sides. 

Needless to say, not even 5 minutes later, Deuce was out the door and knew not to mess with them again. Oh shit damn, they're scary when they're angry.

Dylan looked to see if I saw what had just happened, and to their luck I did. Dylan ran over to me, "Are you okay Y/N? Do you need anything? I am so sorry you had to see that. Please don't be mad at us-"

I cut Dylan short. "Calm down, I'm okay, I just want some food and water. Also, you guys had to do what y'all had to do so don't apologize and I'm not mad at y'all." I reassured him, so he wouldn't worry.

The Mexican embraced me in a hug, and I returned it.

"Alright lovebirds, time to go eat." We turned our heads to see who it was, and it was none other than Matthew Busek. Otherwise known as Da Kurlzz.

---------------------------------------------------------A/N----------------------------------------------------------

Okay I think it's time to cut it short. It's 3 in the morning and I just want to sleep and wake up mid afternoon like I always do. Anyways, happy pride month y'all. Also, I didn't write for a long time because I am undergoing major writers block and I find it hard to do the things I normally do now. But I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter because I don't know when will be the next time I update a book. Bye y'all!