•1•

Felix close his eyes as the thought of last night lingering inside his head. He knows that it wasn't true. Hyunjin was drunk and he do him at the thought his girlfriend. Yes, he already has a girlfriend, but because of his mother wants he has to married with lee felix, saying that his mother already made promise with felix parents to take care of their child when they're gone.

His parents being destined to die in a car crash leaving a broken felix alone for a really good long time.

Hyunjin mother try to approach him but the said boy would brush her off and saying he could stay by himself. Not for long time before things happen to him past few months, someone broke inside his house and trying to rape him and at the same time to robbed him.

Oh come on, felix was a beautiful young man. He has this blond hair due to his father was an Aussie. Felix hair wasn't too long as the girl, but it's already past his eyebrows. Feline lips, beautiful hypnotized eyes, melancholic voice, small figures and much more, who won't be attract to him? But luckily he was saved by hyunjin who come to pick him because of his mother wills wants to meet him.

Since that day, hyunjin mother force his son to married with him. The older didn't denied that felix is attractive in his own way but he didn't love the boy. He loves someone else his one and only girl soojin, but his mother didn't like her. Because in his mother eyes, that girl just want his money, and claiming that she didn't love him with all her heart.

In hyunjin eyes soojin love him like there nothing more in this world that can be compared to her love towards him. And with felix case, he didn't love him. If hyunjin want to say he hate this boy, nah... he didn't hate him.

Disgust? Hmm... that's not too, but he can't state what's make he didn't like this felix boy. Hyunjin also didn't know why is that his mom loved that boy so much. Whenever felix is around, his mom mood will be cheer up and everything hyunjin want his mom will give in since felix is around her.

Sometimes, it's makes hyunjin wandering, did he really his mom son? Because it's look like felix was his mom only son.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Enghh" felix groaned when he opens his eyes as he feels that his bladder was full. Realizing that the spot beside him was empty, he slowly wakes up. His bottom was hurt, hyunjin was so rough on him last night. Letting out all his frustration with his girlfriend on him. Slowly dragging his feet towards the bathroom he went inside and close the door.

"I'm sorry baby..I know..I know..I understand.. alright..bye"

'It's him' felix said to himself while he does his business. Finish, he pushed the flush button while looking at the mirror on top of the toilet. His eyes travelled on his own neck, angry red marks and teeth bites clearly can be seen. He smiles bitterly at the art on his neck. His husband art. Sighing he get out for the bathroom, not forget to close the lamp. Seeing hyunjin already back on the bed, his back facing him, he didn't know if hyunjin already back into sleep or not but he decides not to disturb him.

'Maybe he has his own problem' felix state that in mind before slip besides hyunjin and pulling the covers up until his neck and close his eyes. Opening back, he looks at the digital clock [04.55 AM].

He still has one more hours before he wakes up. Closing back his eyes, he tries to sleeps but suddenly there's hands hugging him from behind.

"Sleep?" The voice speaks up. It's so deep and intimidating.

"Eung.." he answer back.

"You know. soojin mad at me" this time the person pulled him closer towards his broad chest.

"hyunjin.."

"She mad at me. Because I leave her too suddenly yesterday."

"......"

"Did you know why?"

"..." felix choose to not saying anything, letting him do all the talk.

"It's all because of you. If you weren't in trouble I wouldn't leave her. And would getting mad at me. But if I didn't leave her, you would hurt right?"

"...."

"I'm confused."

"..."

"Why is that?"

"...."

"I don't know the reason..."

"...."

"....."