Honeymoon 🔞 (Draken x Mitsuya)

Mitsuya p.o.v

Draken and I have been married for a long time. But we never went on a honeymoon. When we got married and made a vow, he immediately went to his shop. I was left alone at home.

But going a honeymoon today is a little weird.

Draken p.o.v

Draken was waiting for his husband in the car. I don't know how long it takes. Now he is out of the house. He was wearing a polo shirt and no underwear. Once in the car, Draken fastened car belt to Mitsuya and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Baby, why are you wearing this?" Draken asked, gently stroking Mitsuya's cheek. "Umm ... But Ken, we're in the car. No one will ever know I'm dressed like this." Mitsuya replied.

"But baby, nothing below ----" Mitsuya's sudden action lost Draken's words. Mitsuya leaned against the windshield, pointed to his ass in front of Draken's side, and flipped his shirt.

He was wearing jeans under his shirt. "Got it?" Mitsuya winked at Draken. Draken lost his words and nodded.

"Then drive. What are you looking at me for?" He remember driving a car when Mitsuya warned him.

No one p.o.v

They left for Minato city at 8:00 am, just a short distance from Shibuya. It takes about 14 minutes to drive from Shibuya. (I search it from google and they said it only took about 14 minutes.)

Mitsuya is asleep, but not normally. He unbuttoned his shirt and pointed to his hips, where he lay down. 'Even when he is sleeping, he is attracted to him. Mitsuya is a bad baby boy, 'Draken thought. Draken stared as he looked at the tightness below, and his cock was hard.

Draken picked up Mitsuya, who was sleeping, and made him sit on his lap. Draken unzipped his pants to his thighs. He also took off Mitsuya's jeans and rubbed his ass. He don't dare to be roughly. He was worried that Mitsuya, who was asleep, would wake up.

As soon as he did, he rubbed his cock with Mitsuya's ass. "Ahh ~~" moaned escape from Draken's mouth. The sound of moan shake the sleeping Mitsuya a little, so Draken bit his lip and controlled his voice.

Minutes later, his cock tightened and vibrated and done on the car's sofa. Unaware of what had happened, he sighed as he looked at his beloved Mitsuya, who was sleeping peacefully on his chest.

Draken also picked up Mitsuya, who was sleeping, and took him to the Hilton Tokyo odaina Hotel, which he had booked in advance. Upon entering the hotel, I gently lowered Mitsuya onto the bed. He lay down next to Mitsuya, hugging his waist.

Mitsuya p.o.v

He woke up in an unfamiliar hotel room. Next to him was Draken lying on his side. As soon as Mitsuya didn't want to get up, he hugged Draken again and went back to sleep.

Time skip⏰

When Draken woke up, it was already evening. A smile appeared on his lips as he looked at his lover who was still asleep next to him. He stared at him for a long time and did not even notice Mitsuya waking up.

"Ken, what are you looking at?" Mitsuya rubbed his eyes and sat down on the bed. Draken took Mitsuya's hand, which was rubbing his eyes, and said, "Baby, don't rub your eyes. Your eyes will hurt." Then he kissed his eyes softly and said.

"Because my eyes are itchy." He sat on Draken's lap and kissed Draken on the lips. Draken wanted to put his tongue in Mitsuya's mouth but Mitsuya didn't allow him to enter, so he laid Mitsuya on the bed who was teasing him and gave him rough kisses.

"Ugh ~~" Mitsuya moaned out of Draken's rough kisses. Draken put his tongue in Mitsuya's mouth, played with Mitsuya's tongue, and sucked on Mitsuya's tongue.