I love you, Mitsuya (Mitsuya x fem Hakkai)

Mitsuya x f! Hakkai
                  Don't like don't read....                     
        ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
Hakkai p.o.v
Today is my 2 year anniversary with Mitsuya.  Does he even remember?  And there was Mitsuya's baby in her stomach.

The two of us got married because of the company.  The wedding was arranged by our parents.  And even though I know Mitsuya doesn't like me, I love Mitsuya very much.  I have never tried to open up.  If I do open up, I'll ruin our friendship.

I was so happy when I heard that Mitsuya and I were getting married.  But he treated me coldly.  No matter how cold he is, I love him so much.

Hakkai is now in the kitchen preparing Mitsuya's lunch.  I just hope he likes it.

While she was preparing lunch, she heard the bell ring in front of the house.  Hakkai also thought that Mistuya had returned, so she turned off the stove and went to the living room and opened the door.  But it was different from what she thought.  The person she saw in front of the house was Mitsuya's ex.  At first she just stood there looking like that, but then she remembered and let him into the house.

"Oh, come inside. Mitsuya isn't home. What do you have to say to him? You could have told me," Hakkai said politely.

"I have nothing to say to Mistuya. But I have to say something to you."  Mitsuya's ex replied in a friendly manner.

Hakkai didn't say anything anymore, just sat in the chair and listened.

"When will you divorce Mitsuya?" Mitsuya's ex said calmly. "Why should I divorce him?  If I didn't divorce him, what are you going to do with me?” Hakkai was calm on the outside, but inside she was very scared.

"Because Mitsuya doesn't love you. Why are you clinging to him? I feel so sorry for you."  Mitsuya's ex said with a smile.

This time, Hakkai's side was silent.  She didn't know what to say.  Even if Mitsuya doesn't love her, Hakkai doesn't want to divorce him because she loves him.

Hakkai got up and drove away Mistuya's ex.  "Get out of here. I can't get a divorce from my side. Because I'm already pregnant."  Hakkai spoke clearly and was about to escort Mitsuya's ex to the front of the house when Mitsuya's ex grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Please divorce him. I want to be with him."  Even though she said that, Hakkai remained motionless.

"I'm sorry.  Let me be selfish this time." Hakkai removed the hand that was holding her. Although she didn't push too hard, Mitsuya's ex collided with the side of the table on the back and hit Mitsuya's ex on the head and the table next to her. Ex also got up and pushed Hakkai. Hakkai's tummy hit the seat and got hurt. When she looked down, she was bleeding. At that moment, Mitsuya came into the house. But when he saw his ex, he became shocked.

Then, seeing the blood coming from her head, Mitsuya was startled as well.  When he looked at Hakkai and saw that nothing was wrong, he called her and left the hospital.

Hakkai didn't know anything about what was happening, so she slowly got up and called Koko.

On call.....
''Hello...Koko please save me' Before Koko could say anything, Hakkai's pained scream rushed to Hakkai.

When Koko arrived there, he saw Hakkai lying in a pool of blood.  Koko picked up Hakkai and quickly drove to the hospital.

When Koko arrived at the hospital, he quickly called the doctors to check on Hakkai's condition.  "Please save the baby."  Hakkai could only say one word and lost consciousness .  The doctors looked at Hakkai's condition and left.