••BEHIND-THE-SCENES••

THIS SECTION MAY BE REGULARLY UPDATED AS I THINK OF THINGS TO ADD TO. (Also taking suggestions for what you'd like to see here—any questions I can answer, I'm happy to!)

•• PINTEREST••

As per usual, you can find all my inspiration on my Pinterest boards! I apologize, this particular series didn't get as much love, but I do have many cool boards for aesthetic purposes!

https://www.pinterest.com/stephanie1201/_saved/

••SONGS••

(Check out the PLAYLIST chapter for more details)

Always accepting ideas for songs, though I have a pretty full list already XD Book 3 is a mixed bag of emotions; lots of high-stakes, moving around, and possibly some luuuuuuurve and moody stuff. Feel free to drop a comment here --->

••OPINIONS/QUESTIONS••

- What did you think of this second installment of Cordelia's story?

- Is Cordelia who you expected her to be?

- Any surprises or things you didn't expect to happen (as in, the little plot twist at the end??)?

- Again, how are we feeling about Cordelia being pretty clearly bisexual?

- Did you suspect Thomas?

- Thoughts on Helen? Will she get what she wants?

- IMPORTANT: any loose ends or things I didn't explain or wrap up? (the last book is going to be quick but have a lot of explanations in it, FYI)

- Anything I can improve on?

-WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?

••FAN-ART••

IF YOU HAVE MADE FAN-ART (or want to) please send it to me! I'll happily feature it in another chapter, just like I did for The Golden Girl & The Golden Duchess & The Golden Princess. I love to see everyone's creativity and inspiration, and the various interpretations of the characters!

•••ACTUAL BEHIND THE SCENES•••

COMING SOON—this will be pictures of all my maps and doodles and notes.

Move on for... more!