Do you?.. Alt- Caesar x GN reader

Yeah a GN reader well every in this book is gonna be GN Y/N so..Maybe a little obssesed and etc. So enjoy it!

    Warnings: Maybe a little of obssesed and manipilation but not in that bad way. Fluff and a little of that.

  You and Caesar were Friends for a while but he didn't want just ,a beautiful friendship he want more. But he knows that someone else was making stealing your love. So he decided to, try to impress you and be more closer to you. But first he have to know what you like but he was too shy to talk to you but he decided to stalk you.

He was walking in a street behind you. You didn't pay attention to the footsteps and just start walk more faster.

He was smiling when he was running too.

You notice that it was him so you stop and he stop to.

Y/N: Oh hello Caesar! I thought that you were someone else.

Caesar: Oh my apologize's Y/N I was just gonna ask you if you wanna go to my house. Im kinda lonely there.

You were confused why Caesar would feel lonely he already kill a random dude everyday- but you accept.

Y/N: Oh Sure let me just grab my bag. It was in the floor. And you grab it.

Y/N: Oh hey do you have a dollar? I'm kinda thirsty and there is a soda machine. You pointed to the machine.

Caesar: Oh Sure here. He give you the dollar.

Y/N: Thanks! You run toward the machine but you realize that you need coins no dollars.

Your Pov: Oh damn-

Caesar was waiting sitting in the floor and he notice that you were taking too long so he decided to go toward you.

He touch your shoulder and ask you why were you taking so long. You pointed that the machine need coins not dollars.

Caesar: Hey Y/N why are you taking so long?

Y/N: Oh sorry Caesar is just that i need coins not a dollar- after you could finish he just broke the crystal of the machine and grab a soda.

He gave it to you and smile.

Caesar: Here.

Y/N: Eh- is your hand okay?..

Caesar: Im okay don't worry.!

Y/N: Dude you are literally bleeding out.-

Caesar: Im okay.

Y/N: Okay.? Thanks..

You accepted his soda and walk with him toward his house you, didn't like his house it was kinda creepy-. And everything being covered in blood hell no-.

His house have flowers and etc. But it didn't have a lovely image of it.

Caesar: Here we are welcome to my lovely house. He hugged you being really happy.

You hugged him and you were a little scared everything covered in blood and old drawings. Maybe it's from him.

Caesar: Okay let's Enter!

Y/N: O-okay?.

You enter to his house. He grab your hand and go upstairs everything was off. Only his room light was on.

You Saw in the window a grave maybe it's his mother?.. And you finally see his dorm the door was closed. But when you saw it it was open how? You didn't pay attention to that.

Caesar: Here let's go to my room and saw the TV and eat some snacks.

Y/N: Alright!

You and him Open the door and he turn on the TV. You sit in his bed waiting for him to put a channel.

He was angry because there was no good channel that he likes.

Caesar: Dude what the!? Why at this hour is not even one good show?!

Y/N: I don't know caesar maybe it's because is 4:00am- lmao.

Caesar: Sigh.. Let's just go outside there is a Playground near of here.

Y/N: Okay! You Saw it and run to the playground.

Caesar: Hey Wait! He run toward you trying to hold your hand. Why he kinda like to do that.

You and Caesar were tired of running.

Y/N: Finally we are here! You go to the swings. And play for a while and Caesar was fixing up his hair and suit. Why? He was going to confess.

His Pov: Finally the time to confess my feelings i know that im dead but that doesn't mean that im a monster- ok i Kill but..

Before he could finish he saw a random guy talking with you. He was furious he want to kill that guy but he decided to hear where he live so he can follow him after his confess.

And he was correct he tell you where he lives.

" Maybe if i hear i can follow him like every guy i see or another victim like always did. Even mark is not that stupid-

The dude just get away a little. So he walk toward you and confess.

Caesar: Hey Y/N can i tell you something?.

He was nervous but he finally would do it.

Y/N: Ofc! What is it?

Caesar: I- i... I LIKE YOU! Pls accept my feelings! I always admire you since i met you. He was trying to hold his tears.

Y/N: Oh Caesar i thought i was the only one with that feelings! Ofc i accept your feeling-

He was surprised and he cry but he jump toward you kissing you.

He thought that you just saw him like a friend but he was incorrect. He didn't know if he wanna cry or smile.

Caesar: Sorry Y/N! But i didn't know how to react but i hope you enjoy the kiss..(he was hugging you but covering his face in your chest.)

Y/N: Aww caesar you are too sweet and lovely.

Caesar: I'm not.. you are amor.. he was red as the same hell.

Y/N: Are you okay Caesar you are hot. ( No in that way)

Caesar: Nothing just let me hug you..

Caesar: Oh wait me a second dear. I won't take too long. He stand up and follow the guy who talk to you.

Y/N: Okay- You sit and wait for Caesar.

He saw that the guy Enter to his house so he run trying to don't make even a noise.

The dude was sleeping so he decided to take a knife. And kill him.

Caesar: Sorry i'm not sorry my bro. <3

After he finish his blood scene he clean his suit and take a flower for u.

He walk toward you and gave you the flower.

Caesar: A flower for another flower. He smile hugging you.

Y/N: Oh thanks Caesar that's really sweet of you.