A Saint? Gabriel x GN reader.

Dude i was writting this at the 3am- but i didn't have any idea of what to write-.

Because i was tired and i was watching panty and stocking.- But finally a idea come!.

I don't even imaigne that Gabriel can be even good to someone but- Eh..

  .Warnings.

Sacrifices maybe?.
Cursed words etc.
Manipulation.

You were relaxing in your bed with the light of the window everything, was calm for now. There is nothing to worry right?.

You were almost sleeping really comfy but you saw a shadow? You thought it was only a neighbor. ( In this thing you were around of houses and etc.) You waved him thinking that it was a normal person. But no!

Everyone in the town didn't want to go outside the , town because of a "angel" tell them to don't risk their lives and tell them what God want's them to do.

You didn't believe that and you just do your normal activities.

Gabriel: Hello there human it's nice to finally meet you. He was in the window waving you.

Y/N: Huh? What the!

You didn't even want to look what was that figure. But you have to see. You can't move you just stand, there with your eyes closed. You tried to move but you were, scared to even move a finger.

Y/N: W-who are you? Dont take another step close! You opened your eyes and grab a knife. You were shaking and almost the point of crying.

You heard laughs and voices. It was from him " why are you sad? I'm just trying to help Y/N." How him know your name?..

Y/N: How did you know my name? And what do you want from me! You were pointing him with the knife.

Gabriel: Oh dear human.. I'm just here to save you from this horrible world you live..

Y/N: I don't believe you..

Gabriel: I believe in all but i think that you don't understand..

Gabriel: Just trust me Y/N. I know you are confused about this.. but please let me guide you to the good way. I know this world hurt you always.

He was already very close to you. You didn't know what to do.. He was a angel?.. A good person?. Is he gonna kill me?..

Gabriel: Please darling give me your hand.. I want to guide you. But please let me help you.

Y/N: How can i trust you?.. I don't even know you. You just appeard in my window.

Gabriel: Oh sorry about that i didn't mean to scare you my apologize's. He was saying the true..?

Y/N: Don't worry i accept your apologize's. But why did you come?.

You pointed to the window. " It's all your illusion dear". He said smiling. Don't worry about that. "I know what is good for you."

Gabriel: Oh what bad from me my name is Gabriel.. Gabriel the angel.

Your Pov: Gabriel.? A angel?.. Maybe i should trust him..

Gabriel: Oh i forgot something. If you wanna stay with me you have to prove it..

You thought that maybe it would be something normal like a normal angel he is.. But no! What did you wait from him?.

Y/N: Huh? And what is? You dont have to kill me rig-right?.

Gabriel: Of course no dearest human! You have to do a sacrifice.. You don't have to much time.. Time is running..

You didn't imagine that he ask you that favor. But it was that or wait what can happend to you.

You look at your window looking for someone. You didn't want to but you didn't have another choice. He was staring at you happy like if that is normal.

You pointed a random guy. He clap and ask you to grab something of your Kitchen?... What the fuck is in his mind?! You were curious and decided to don't make him mad.

You grab a normal knife. And hide it in your pants. You just followed him. Everyone saw you and thought that the "Angel Gabriel", was teaching you the good way.. Poor of everyone.

The guy was already sleeping it was the 10:00pm everyone was in their own things. He pointed to the guy. You were confused.

Y/N: Huh? And why did you ask me to bring something?.. Until you notice why.

"Why i didn't notice this?.." It's a sacrifice.."

You looked down and grab the knife shaking.. He wrap his arms around you and smile.

' It's for your own good dearest one!" Please do it..

Yeah..

The knife with blood and your face surprised and scared make him more happy.

Gabriel: Good job Y/N. Now i can trust you. You trust me.? If you do.. it means that you care about me right?..

Y/N: Of course i trust you Gabriel..

Gabriel: Okay! Let's go he said happy.

Y/N: Wait but im covered in blood- Lmao.

Bonus -

You were talking with a random lady and she ask you why yesterday you were following someone.

X: Hey Mr.Y/N/ Ms.Y/N why yesterday you were following someone?.

Y/N: Oh i was- eh..

X: Let me guess.. "Angel Gabriel" Guide you to God way?.

You were wishing that the floor ate you.

Y/N: Yeah is that! Hehe..

X: Oh good for you! That means that you are a Saint!

Y/N: A Saint.. yeah