Missing things. - Alt Mark Heathcliff x GN Reader.

You and him have being a couple for 1 year and he was happy that you never leave his side.

But he was a little obssesed with you if cesar , Gabriel or anyone.Are near of you he would look that he don't care, but he do and a lot.

When the "accident" happend you were in his house and heard the shot. You run toward his room to find him dead.

.   Warnings .

A little grammar.
SH*t words and etc.
Uh maybe blood?..

. . .

You were visiting Mark because he didn't go outside of his house in some days so you decided to see what was happening.

You drived to his house and saw everything really calm?.. and dark no noises. You Open the door and walk upstairs to heard him. He was screaming?..

A door opened and you walk back.

Cesar: Im here markk! M-mark! I have a gift- gift for you.. i have a present! Open the door.

Mark Pov: I do not want to see what is on the other side. But it has been days..

And nobody has come to help me.. but the door of the living is open maybe it's Y/N..

The door opened.

It was cesar. He was laughing

Mark: YOU FUCKING BASTARD! Pum! Lmao.

He opened the door and saw that mark was already dead.

Cesar: Uh oh! Bad decision, Mark!

That was not mark now.. It was a monster right?..

Mark: Nobody came for me.. Im now dead by   cesar. That damn cesar.. He notice that you opened the door. He was now different.

Mark: Huh? Y/N!

You were surprised he was dead?.. But how he can talk.. you step back and run but the door was closed?

Y/N: What the?.. But i left the door open.? Or it was only my imagination.

You turned back and saw him.

Y/N: AHH! Mark is that you?.

Mark: Mhm! It's me im finally free! We can be happy now withouth any distraction!

Y/N: Distraction what are you talking about mark-

He just kissed you. You were confused what distraction's is he talking about? About cesar?.

Mark: After that damn Cesar almost kill me i decided to kill myself better. But now im free there is nothing that can bother us.! Don't you agree? Y/N..?

Y/N: Ye-Yeah.. What time is it?. You Saw the clock and it was the 3:33pm.?  Lmao

Mark: What a coincidence! You should be asking why i didn't kill you right?

Y/N: Uh..

Mark: Well i always keep an eye to you i. "Always admire you from away and always want to be the only person near to you".

Y/N: But why me?! I'm just a random guy/girl!
Like everyone.

Mark: Oh hush Y/N.. i was always upset that everyone gave you flowers plushies and etc. But why not me?.. I always gave you letters in your locker and you didn't even pay attention to them. So.. I started to steal some things and clothes of your closet! Isn't that sweet love?

Y/N: So you have been stealing my things?.. How the fuck do you even know where i live?! Are you a stalker! A FUCKING DAMN STALKER?! What the fuck is wrong with you!

You were almost in the point of crying but you clean your tears.

He was sad and he feel that you even hate him even more.. but he know that you still love him. Right?

Y/N: But.. i still love you but im afraid that you could kill me.

Mark: I would never kill you! You are my Girlfriend/boyfriend! You are my life!

He was holding your hands and shaking. He didn't expect that you will be scared of him.

He just hugged you. Blood was covering your  sweater already. He just smiled? But not in a good mod.

Y/N: Are you okay Mark?.

Mark: Im always okay.. Im going to be always okay!

He walk toward his bed and grab a paper. It was his work of school.

He gave it to you and ask you to read it for him.

Mark: Here please read this..

He hugged you putting his head in your cheist. He was trying to sleep and try to forget everything.

You notice that in his closet are too many sweaters and it was from you. You just read that paper.

Y/N: The scary night?. By: Mark. Age:4

You giggle you thought it was only a normal work and saw him really adorable and cute.

School: Mandela Elemantary school.

Grade: 4k.

. Daddy didn't check under my bed last night.
So i went to mommy's room. I was scared there was scary nocking an the door.

And the scarest part is walking by the darkest room by the stares.

You Saw the draw the wall and a black.

Almost at mommy's room then i saw the man in the corner.

<- Him.

And then i fell asleep the end!

Y/N: What the- why mark would see that thing.? Neh maybe it's just a nightmare of him. You didn't pay attention to that and saw him.

He was already sleeping so you decided to sleep too.