Overthinker

When I got home, I played some music as I got ready for bed. Moments from today have been racing through my head.

I couldn't block Hinata's spikes in practice today. He's so fast that it's annoying. I've known him for almost a year now and I still don't know where he gets all that energy from. Oh well, maybe his speed makes up for the intelligence that he lacks.

As normal, Tanaka and Nishinoya had attempted to flirt with Kiyoko, but they failed pathetically at that. It's kind of funny and definetely not new. They tried to compliment her hair, though stuttering so much that she myst have considered it unattractive.

And Tadashi, he's definetely been improving on his serves. I don't just say that because he's my best friend. I'm serious when I say that. Our libero has been struggling with his serves recently after all.

He's been working hard, and even if I don't really tell him this, I'm proud of him. He's been working hard and he's come a long way since I've first met him. He went from being a bullied, shy kid to a now resilient and motivated boy.

Then, as I layed down on my bed, all the possibilities of professions I could pursue flooded my mind. As calm and neutral as I may be, I am also secretly an over thinker.

Teacher? Doctor? Policeman? Writer? Artist? Scientist? A Thousand more ideas popped in and out of my head, but way too many that it would bore you as a reader.

The music kept playing and I eventually stopped overthinking. I then began singing in my bed with my eyes closed. Why not?

Eventually, I turned the music off so that I could sleep. I also kept my glasses on the table next to my bed. I'm tired of everything if I'm honest. So, I'm going to get some sleep.