Chapter Nine- Public Scene

Chapter Nine-

Beau

It's been a few weeks and I've learned a lot. I've learned that Sawyer and Teagan are far closer emotionally than they are with Elliot or me. It doesn't bother me because I know this is just training for me.

It made me feel bad for Elliot at first. It's easy to see that he cares about them, but he assured me that it wasn't the same type of love that they have for each other. Elliot told me that he was in a bad place mentally before he met Teagan and Sawyer and they really helped him get back to who he was before all that bad stuff happened.

This lifestyle has been helping me a lot too. Teagan has let me come to his condo a few times. He lets me do my homework there and always stays updated on how I'm doing in my classes so he knows what to help me with. My grades have gone up too.

Elliot is amazing with organization and helps me take notes and things. It makes me wonder why he dropped out. He could get a degree easily, but it's not my place to say anything.

I'm studying to be a teacher. I want to teach kindergarten, but it's taking a bit longer for me to graduate than I intended. I have to study hard and keep my grades up so I can still get my scholarship money. I know asking my parents for money will come with strings attached.

Being with Teagan has helped me become more confident in my body as well. When we're in his condo or in the playroom at the club he always has me naked or with a cute outfit on. He's bought me a few sexy things to wear. His favorite one is a little maid outfit. I was worried that I'd draw too much attention wearing it at the club, but after getting a few compliments, I felt way better.

Surprisingly, my virginity is still intact. Teagan informed me that he doesn't do vanilla sex with anyone besides Sawyer. I'm okay with that, but I'm not sure if I want my first time to be kinky. He told me it would be fine if I sleep with someone outside of this lifestyle as long as I inform him about it and make sure to use protection.

"Beau? What are you going to wear tonight?" Elliot asks. I told him I was going shopping for some new clothes today and he wanted to come. We've gotten pretty close. Not really like boyfriends but like friends. I don't have many friends so I talk to him a lot. Well... I listen to him talk at least.

"The bunny outfit." I respond simply. Master Teagan bought me a few very adorable outfits. It's just a pair of black leather shorts, but there's a hole in the butt for a cute tail plug. I also have bunny ears and a bow tie to go with it.

"Oh! That one is so cute! It's definitely my favorite. Maybe that one or the nurse one. You look so good in white." He tells me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We're heading to the club now. Since my apartment is only a few minutes away, we decided to walk there. We usually get changed at the club so we don't have to be seen by everyone while wearing our revealing clothes.

Everyone at the club has to sign a NDA in order to become a member. It basically means that we aren't allowed to talk about what happens here. I thought it was weird at first, but hearing about the occupations of most people made me realize why. A lot of the doms and even a few of the subs are really important people. Master Teagan is the son of a CEO. Master Andrew is a lawyer. Even Master Skylar owns some big business. If the press found out what goes on at the club, they'd have a field day.

Once we get to the club, we walk in and head to Teagan's playroom to get changed. He and Sawyer aren't here yet, so we're by ourselves.

I take my clothes off and fold them up, placing them in my drawer in the dresser before taking out the clothes I'll be changing into. I put the bunny ears and bow tie on first before grabbing the lube and the plug.